Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
beduffrich

Coventry City Fans Plea for help

Hi I'm a fan of the scum, the dirt, the arseholes, the inbreds......Whatever you like to call us lovely, but diminishing Coventry City Fans. Basically I come here with a plea for help from one set of football fans to another. We have started a petition to try and dislodge our faceless owners SISU Capital Ltd and we are looking for as many signatures as possible. Forget about any rivalry that there may be. From one set of fans to another please sign on and help us. You have been where we are before so you know what a struggle it is. Please sign the linked petition and help out your fellow fans. Petition

Thanks to anyone willing to help us.

Hi I'm a fan of the scum, the dirt, the arseholes, the inbreds......Whatever you like to call us lovely, but diminishing Coventry City Fans. Basically I come here with a plea for help from one set of football fans to another. We have started a petition to try and dislodge our faceless owners SISU Capital Ltd and we are looking for as many signatures as possible. Forget about any rivalry that there may be. From one set of fans to another please sign on and help us. You have been where we are before so you know what a struggle it is. Please sign the linked petition and help out your fellow fans. Petition

Thanks to anyone willing to help us.

I thought they were doing a good job.. :D

I HATE Coventry but with any rivals like that, i'd equally hate them to suffer too much devastation as the rivalry between our clubs will die and that impacts on how special football is.

I'll sign the petition. I'll laugh if you get relegated but I hope your club sorts itself out within the near future and that we continue to play you twice a season in the highest league possible.

It is, you support your local team though don't ya. I can't help where I was born.

I'm sure if you contacted the Mafia they could "arrange" you a different birth-place as it were.

Edit: I'll sign - I'd rather you stayed in business and gave us many years of humour than went out.

I'll sign the petition for reasons similar to Ric Flair.

You can stay in football if you get rid of your owners but it'd still be funny if you get relegated. It'd just be equally funny to see you try and get out of League One (and consequently fail).

I'd be happy for you to all point and laugh when we get relegated if you sign the petition. I'll also laugh when you tumble from the premier league to league 1 in succesive seasons as we head back into the championship.

That'll help.

I'd be happy for you to all point and laugh when we get relegated if you sign the petition. I'll also laugh when you tumble from the premier league to league 1 in succesive seasons as we head back into the championship.

Ooh you think we'll ge promoted then :D

You should get promoted really shouldn't you. Nigel P seems to have a magic fox fur that makes your team play some wonderful football. I always thought SGE was a peculiar choice of manager. Pearson should be able to do a job though provided he gets similar funding to SGE in January.

You're not helping your cause much here.

Ooh you think we'll ge promoted then :D

I know. They're so deluded! :whistle:

I'm torn, on one hand I know how I felt when we nearly went to the wall. And in most cases I wouldn't want to see a team fold as it's the fans that suffer and they are not the ones who cause these problems.

That said, the sheer amount of biterness towards LCFC when we held on to Muzzy and went back up, still resides in side me, at the time my family lost money, but didn't want our club to fold. so we did what was best for our club, except everyone else saw it as gaining an advantage and both fans and media from other clubs absolutely slaughtered my club.

So on that basis I wish you no harm, but i'm out.

It is, you support your local team though don't ya. I can't help where I was born.

Afraid I won't as I have met so many of your guys who hate us with a passion and loved it when we were relegated - although it looks a lot better for us now. However, I admire what you've done AND REALLY do hope that it doesn't lead you to liquidation or anything like that.

At the end of the day, I have more respect for fans like you than a Manure fan living in Norfolk ... but best of luck anyway pal.

As Cov fans were sympathetic towards us when we went down and how they helped us out when we almost went bust I will happily sign the petition...Oh Wait didn't happen did it, so take your petition back you your own miniscule boards and get all 11 fans to sign it instead of relying on a well supported club to sign it for you. I don't particularly hate Cov, just a boring team that get on my rag. If it was forest I'd sign it, Hate them but it wouldnt be the same without them. Would-'t wish you out of business and hope your petition works but I have to speak my mind.

Anyway there is a danger you could get great owners like us and end up having our potential and being as people in Coventry think 10 is a good IQ it would be dangerous for football. The best bit is this is a petition you want taken seriously with the masses signing it yet the title is an elliptical phrase and 'ltd' should be 'Ltd'. The grammar displayed is not formal enough to be taken seriously.

Now can you go!

Archived