Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
beduffrich

Coventry City Fans Plea for help

Coventry have too much of an infrastructure and fan-base (AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) to go entirely under. Serial relegation and some asset stripping? I'd fucking piss myself.

I wouldn't sign it and I'd frown at any City fan that did. Nothing, little, shit-hole club with some of the most moronic fans in world football. Forest and Derby are our 'rivalries' and always have been and always will be. Would happily rejoice in being fifteen leagues above Cov.

Send 'em down so Hinckley get a tidy derby. :whistle:

YER MUMS YER DAD

YER DADS YER MUM

YER INTERBRED

NUNEATON SCUM!

Herp Derp Derp!

Yeah right like I would sign the petition, I hope you get relegated on the final day of the season and we go up, that would make my season.

Maybe your bad luck is down to the team of builders who were Leicester fans that put a Leicester shirt in the foundations of your stadium :crylaugh:

Anyway must dash as I need to start heading to portsmouth

Gutted absolutely gutted I was so greedy in the summer and turned 2/1 down when looking at betting on Coventry to be relegated.

Was looking a placing a big (£100 maybe a couple) on it because I was quite convinced they would be, obviously they are not yet, obviously there is a long way to go but it's not looking good for them, but was too greedy and deemed 2/1 as not worth it, I still say I would want more than 2/1 but still would have been nice profit and looking so far like a winning bet.

Oh well, maybe next season i'll bet on them to get relegated from League One.

COV_r_1557927b.jpg

If ever a picture summed up why a club is in crisis, this is it.

The fans have deserted Coventry, so why would SISU or anyone else throw money at them?

Wow...poor excuse for a club, don't want them to go bust. I wouldn't have anyone to laugh at :whistle:

Hi I'm a fan of the scum, the dirt, the arseholes, the inbreds......Whatever you like to call us lovely, but diminishing Coventry City Fans. Basically I come here with a plea for help from one set of football fans to another. We have started a petition to try and dislodge our faceless owners SISU Capital Ltd and we are looking for as many signatures as possible. Forget about any rivalry that there may be. From one set of fans to another please sign on and help us. You have been where we are before so you know what a struggle it is. Please sign the linked petition and help out your fellow fans. Petition

Thanks to anyone willing to help us.

I'll sign your petition mate I've never met a Coventry fan that's annoyed me so I have no problem with you, then again I've never met a Coventry fan. Met lots of people from Coventry but none of them have ever supported Coventry.

By the way not impressed with some of your fellow Coventry supporters in this video I found on youtube this was my favourite Leicester shirt :angry:

I'm not sure which bit of that video is most disturbing - the use of the English language, the fact a group of middle-aged men are standing in a car park burning things, the bloke at the start singing ging gang goolie, or the fact they've used their time and effort to put it on the net.

Strange bunch.

ITSNORREVUNWURFFOOKINTOOPENS!

:laugh: :laugh:

Judging by the quality of the conversation, they've done remarkably well to have discovered fire.

lol lol lol

He actually manages to sound like a neanderthal when he delivers that pearler of a line.

I HATE Coventry but with any rivals like that, i'd equally hate them to suffer too much devastation as the rivalry between our clubs will die and that impacts on how special football is.

I'll sign the petition. I'll laugh if you get relegated but I hope your club sorts itself out within the near future and that we continue to play you twice a season in the highest league possible.

This.

I don't hate Coventry, they just don't register on my radar. Derby on the other hand.... BUT I still would not like to see them cease to exist.

edit- though having just seen that last video...lol

I don't like them, same as I don't like derby or forest but to be fair I wouldn't want to see them go out of business either - football would be a ****ing boring place without any rivalries to have a go at weather or not groups of fans "care" about another club or not - surely that's an impossible argument anyway as it's down to a personal choice. Anyway, I digest, that's another discussion for another day.

I'll sign the petition no matter how many times they sing about us when we go down (what did u expectthem to do?) or spend their hard earnt at our club buying a shirt to burn

I'll sign your petition mate I've never met a Coventry fan that's annoyed me so I have no problem with you, then again I've never met a Coventry fan. Met lots of people from Coventry but none of them have ever supported Coventry.

By the way not impressed with some of your fellow Coventry supporters in this video I found on youtube this was my favourite Leicester shirt :angry:

I had to :crylaugh: at the hard nut who set fire to it . on 0.38 WHEN he goes YORRITE MAM.

I had to :crylaugh: at the hard nut who set fire to it . on 0.38 WHEN he goes YORRITE MAM.

lol

Give it another 20 years or so and they'll be crushing Leicester shirts under wheels when they discover those as well.

Hi I'm a fan of the scum, the dirt, the arseholes, the inbreds......Whatever you like to call us lovely, but diminishing Coventry City Fans. Basically I come here with a plea for help from one set of football fans to another. We have started a petition to try and dislodge our faceless owners SISU Capital Ltd and we are looking for as many signatures as possible. Forget about any rivalry that there may be. From one set of fans to another please sign on and help us. You have been where we are before so you know what a struggle it is. Please sign the linked petition and help out your fellow fans. Petition

Thanks to anyone willing to help us.

Why don't you start up a new club like AFC Wimbledon did?

I really do not know (or care) about the issues which Cov have at the moment, but they look destined for relegation & administration. You will get bought out anyway if you start losing even more cash or go out of business.

I think the only way I could see a rivalry becoming something I was bothered about would be if Cov started doing well & continuied the LCFC hate, then you would be a worthy rival, but to me your just a local team we should get 6 points a season off, just like Posh.

Of course they sang when we went down, we'd laugh if they got relegated, but going out of buisiness is on a completely different level.

Not signing it because you're still in a sulk about them singing a mean song about us 4 years ago is ruddy ridiculous.

Archived