Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
beduffrich

Coventry City Fans Plea for help

Aww, come off it, Libertine.

Now me, I'm in the minority of Coventry fans who don't believe you're our rivals anyway.

Also, Keith Weller's volley is probably the best goal I've ever seen and one of the funniest matches was when you beat us 5-1 at FS one Christmas when Bobby Gould was running like a mad thing on the pitch.

And finally, Diesel Park West are one of my favourite bands. Reason enough to sign in my book.

I always sign petitions regardless of which ever club is involved as at the end of the day we all love the game no matter how good - or not in our case - the football is.

The best bit is this is a petition you want take. seriously with the masses signing it yet the title is an elliptical phrase and 'ltd' should be 'Ltd'. The grammar displayed is not formal enough to be taken seriously.

Now can you go!

I would ask that you check again my Furry Friend. Thanks for your constructive critiscm.

I'd be happy for you to all point and laugh when we get relegated if you sign the petition. I'll also laugh when you tumble from the premier league to league 1 in succesive seasons as we head back into the championship.

You're a walking PR disaster.

Stick your petition up your arse

I'd be happy for you to all point and laugh when we get relegated if you sign the petition. I'll also laugh when you tumble from the premier league to league 1 in succesive seasons as we head back into the championship.

Get the fcuk off our forum you mug.

I was going to sign then, but you can b*llocks now.

I would laugh my bollocks off if Coventry went down to League One and clocked up a few four figure attendances, but I don't want to see any club go bust.

Surely if SISU pulled out, the chances of bankruptcy would actually increase? I don't see investors queuing up to sling money at Coventry and I can't imagine SISU jealously holding on to a club with next to no assets other than the playing staff.

I won't be signing, but not for the reasons you think. It's more a case of make do with SISU because you may not survive without their piecemeal investment.

I would laugh my bollocks off if Coventry went down to League One and clocked up a few four figure attendances, but I don't want to see any club go bust.

Surely if SISU pulled out, the chances of bankruptcy would actually increase? I don't see investors queuing up to sling money at Coventry and I can't imagine SISU jealously holding on to a club with next to no assets other than the playing staff.

I won't be signing, but not for the reasons you think. It's more a case of make do with SISU because you may not survive without their piecemeal investment.

This crossed my mind too. I don`t think they`ve thought this through... :facepalm:

I think it's out of hope that 'SISU' will sell to somebody who will put more money in rather than them just pulling out and going. Also Cov would probably do better without them, this is a company that's hardly loaded with money, struggling to keep a club going and themselves recording a loss in the 2 previous years.

With football clubs I'd also consider fans as a type of asset, something SISU are driving away and really with them in charge Cov will keep sinking. I won't sign it a) because Cov fans are muppets b) because I don't want to and c)because of Mr Chav OP.

How is the texting for substitutes thing going? :giggle:

Hmmm, spose I would be abit sad if Cov went bust, they do amuse me...

...Still ain't signing the petition.

And don't give me any of the 'You know how it feels' when Covscum fans were laughing at us going into Administration or getting relegated, now 'You Covscum fans know how it feels' :crylaugh:

Coventry have too much of an infrastructure and fan-base (AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) to go entirely under. Serial relegation and some asset stripping? I'd fucking piss myself.

I wouldn't sign it and I'd frown at any City fan that did. Nothing, little, shit-hole club with some of the most moronic fans in world football. Forest and Derby are our 'rivalries' and always have been and always will be. Would happily rejoice in being fifteen leagues above Cov.

Send 'em down so Hinckley get a tidy derby. :whistle:

Archived