Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

AS Roma love us!

Perhaps we'll have a Leicester/Roma love in similar to all that nonsense with Liverpool/Dortmund

RSC Anderlecht represent!

Soon enough, we'll have a war of European club supporters at our hands. Now where's my half-and-half scarf...

RSC Anderlecht represent!

Soon enough, we'll have a war of European club supporters at our hands. Now where's my half-and-half scarf...

We already have s very big friendship with VFL Bochum in Germany. In fact 40 of us went over to see them play Freiburg earlier this season.

Put it this way, to be a Lazio fan is about being the aristocracy of Rome. It's blood and tradition. It's about being known world-wide and emulated.

It's got nothing to do with results: it's identity at its core meaning.

To be a Roma supporter is like you're an inbred from some awful underclass dwelling.

On a par with sewer life or pond life as you'd call it here.

This is why we call them Napoli's second team.

They make noise, I'll grant you that.

The noise you'd hear in an asylum.

Siete la vergogna di Roma.

Can the Laziali and Romanisti take their argument outside this forum, please?

Potete battere le vostre teste altrove, lasciate l'antipatia fuori di questo foro. Grazie.

Let's just acknowledge that both the Lazio and AS Roma fanbase still maintain quantities of fascists among their ranks - infiltrated by political movements such as Forza Nuova and Casa Pound. But to put it into context, they're not the only ones in Italian football that suffer from extremist and violent supporters - there's also names such as Napoli, Verona, Atalanta or Catania.

On today's Gazzetta dello Sport:

Dopo il campionato la Roma volerà a Dubai. Un viaggio breve, 4 giorni, per sfidare il 20 maggio gli egiziani dell’Ah-ly in un test pagato oltre 500mila dollari (ma non ci sono conferme ufficiali). Esentati i nazionali che giocheranno l’Europeo, saranno comunque tante le stelle romaniste: Totti (un antipasto del suo futuro?), ma anche De Rossi se Conte non dovesse convocarlo. In bilico i nazionali che non saranno all’Europeo come Manolas, Strootman, Dzeko e Pjanic, che potrebbero essere convocati dalle rispettive selezioni.

Il 21 maggio Spalletti lascerà liberi tutti i calciatori, appuntamento poi a inizio luglio: dall’8 al 17 la squadra faticherà a Pinzolo, poi andrà negli Usa, a Boston, per poi spostarsi un paio di volte, probabilmente a Washington e New York. Al ritorno previste amichevoli con avversari di livello, tra cui dovrebbe esserci anche il Leicester di Ranieri. Da stabilire se in Inghilterra o a Roma, magari per la presentazione ufficiale.

(gasport)

After a USA tour in july Roma will come back to Italy to face quality opponents, among which there should be Ranieri's Leicester too. Whether in England or in Rome for the official presentation of the team, it remains to be decided.

It's happening. :D:ranieri:

Corriere dello Sport, Totti likely to join Leicester next season

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/news/calcio/calcio-mercato/2016/04/22-10808475/calciomercato_roma_ecco_dove_andr_totti_cinque_piste_da_seguire_la_prima_porta_a_leicester/

• 1 month later...

Archived