Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross 'LCFC' Turner

Pearson Out!

I don't care what anyone says Nigel Pearson has to go! I'm that bored at the game I'm acctually making this thread, that's how good we are!

How anyone can be happy with his defensive, boring, hoof football is beyond me.

1 striker upfront on his own at home, is embarrassing enough never mind the fact were loosing to Barnsley!

Under Pearson we've gone backwards, we've gone from a team just outside the play offs playing decent football taking points off teams in the division that were doing well at the time (Brighton, Southampton) and now we find ourselves bottom half of the tables not even able to beat Doncaster, Ipswich, Peterbrough!

Pearson in the press has been embarrassing too. Saying he'll get the best out of Beckford and hell get them firing in yet he doesn't even start him when he, other than Nugent is the only fully fit striker! 1 upfront at home is a joke! If I was Beckford I wouldn't even bother if even Gallagher gets the nod upfront over me!

I know I'm going to get abuse, but I don't care! He's had 2 weeks to bring players in and he hasn't so we can't use that as an excuse and he's also had 9 games before today and picked up 13 points out of 27 - not great when your trying to win promotion is it?

If I was Sharp I wouldn't even bother.

To anyone who disagrees with me, look where we were in table when he took over, look at our performances and look at our results against the teams we've played!

I'm watching the game on a stream, but I sort of agree, he doesn't seem to know what he's doing anymore - If you're gonna take a team that won in the last league match and tear it apart on the basis of a few players not being incredibly crap in a short cameo last weekend, then you deserve to go.

And I don't think it's going too far to say we'd be looking very worried at Forest just over our shoulders if it weren't for Kasper.

edit: fair enough Schlupp's injured and Bamba unavailable, but that's what - two changes necessary, and he's made 5, changing the formation in the process as well.

He'll struggle to keep his job past February if things carry on like this. The excuse that he inherited a bunch of crap doesn't cover this much incompetence, and by march he'd have had enough of an opportunity to make changes.

Meanwhile the threat of relegation remains and is getting more and mote serious each week.

You two are having a laugh. Np is trying to sort out Sven's mess.

I don't mind him trying to sort out Sven's mess, but that doesn't excuse negative, dour football when we've got the players for much better stuff, it doesn't excuse just throwing your favourites back into the team (Dyer, Wellens, Gallagher) back into the team when we did better without them last time out.

edit: yeah Dyer's played well today, but why straight back in the team despite not really putting in a good performance before hand?

I liked Nigel Pearson and was chuffed when he came back but I have to say im getting fed up of him, the team and they shitty boring style of play. He seems utterly clueless and to be honest if it was announced tommorrow he had been sacked, i wouldnt shed a tear!

PEARSON SORT IT OUT, PEARSON PEARSON SORT IT OUT!

He was never that good in the first place. We were the better team in League one and winning breeds confidence which took us through in the championship. He has too many players who are his favourites but i don't think he relly knows what his best team is.

Over Christmas we were terrible and it looked like he listened and changed the formation and team, then what happens after a couple of good results he goes back to picking the team that was useless over christmas.

Get rid of Gallagher because he is a liability and Wellens should go. Put dyer up front because his crossing is woeful, he must be the only player to completely miss 7 players in the box.

Just think of all those poor kids being dragged to watch this match for a quid!!! Should of gone to the pound shop, be more fun.

He needs at least to the end of next season I admit I am getting impatient abit with signings but we are no worse than we were with Sven (Leicester 0 Millwall 3) we have a mid table/average championship team atm doesn't matter who is our manager thats all we are he needs time to build a winning team

Why are people queuing up to blame Sven, STILL?

You were wrong when you were ejaculating into your pants about him being sacked, and you're wrong now.

Save for Millwall at home this season, that was worse than anything we produced under Sven. This run of form is as bad as anything under Sven.

Don't let Pearson's first stint here fool you, his return looks increasingly like a massive mistake.

Hahaha idiots calling for Pearson's head already. Have you seen what Sven left him with? Get a grip, the club don't need you right now.

I don't think this team needs fans defending Pearson's ultra-defensive and clueless style of hoof football.

Because there is no defending. On and off the pitch.

Can't edit my post of my phone.

This time last season we beat Barnsley 4-1 at home, driving forward, looking dangerous. Now were just clueless.

Were loosing 2-1, 70th minutes and still no subs.

It took the fans to chant for Beckford for Pearson to make the sub. - clueless!

Do you go to the Bristol, Reading and Millwall home games?

We're playing no different. So rather than being the usual bunch of reactionary idiots why not give the manager a chance to build HIS team?

We're playing crap and we played crap under Sven. Maybe this group just aren't good enough!!!

Hull fans wanted him out as well after a dozen games. What happened there? He got his own men in (like he did first time here) and he turned the team around.

There are no guarantees, but to call for a manager to go who hasn't managed to get one player in yet is as pathetic as our current performances.

He needs at least to the end of next season I admit I am getting impatient abit with signings but we are no worse than we were with Sven (Leicester 0 Millwall 3) we have a mid table/average championship team atm doesn't matter who is our manager thats all we are he needs time to build a winning team

O'Neill would have turned it around by now

Hahaha idiots calling for Pearson's head already. Have you seen what Sven left him with? Get a grip, the club don't need you right now.

This. Short memories of the Sven brigade make me laugh. As for the person who mentioned warnock, wtf? He's an absolute arse with past history of slagging off Leicester and has just failed at qpr.

Archived