Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Christine

Community Shield Ticket Exchange - can you help me?

When I go to away games I sit in the front one or two rows as I cannot stand for long and if I am further back people like to stand.  When i purchased my two tickets for the Community Shield I could not choose my seats and so I am on row 20 of block 105.  If you are nearer the front and would like to further back - perhaps we could do a swap?

Thanks

When I go to away games I sit in the front one or two rows as I cannot stand for long and if I am further back people like to stand. When i purchased my two tickets for the Community Shield I could not choose my seats and so I am on row 20 of block 105. If you are nearer the front and would like to further back - perhaps we could do a swap?

Thanks

No one will be standing in block 105

Wembley officials will clamp down on that

You will see the whole game

They sometimes overlook "singing sections" standing but everyone in 105 will be made to sit down

i also cant stand for too long thanks to a problem with my legs, i never understood the point of standing up anyway. what difference does standing up make to your matchday experience? looking forward to the stricter security meaning i'll be able to watch the whole game!!

i also cant stand for too long thanks to a problem with my legs, i never understood the point of standing up anyway. what difference does standing up make to your matchday experience? looking forward to the stricter security meaning i'll be able to watch the whole game!!

People go to the football for difference reasons don't they. 

People go to the football for difference reasons don't they. 

True. it seems like i'm in the minority as i go to watch the football

EDIT: Just to be clear, i'm not having a go at people who stand throughout the game, because as you say, everyone goes for different reasons. Just wondering what difference it makes wether people stand or sit

EDIT: Just to be clear, i'm not having a go at people who stand throughout the game, because as you say, everyone goes for different reasons. Just wondering what difference it makes wether people stand or sit

I'm there to watch the game, what's the point is going otherwise.

But I don't really get why people go to sit down, never have, long for the day of terraces. Unless you have a physical need to sit I just don't get it. 

Standing gives you more freedom of movement, trying to clap etc whilst wedged with your elbows between people is just random lol

But as you say, everyone is different, I just hope that the fact they have classed 2 blocks as a singing section is clear enough to people, that if you have brought in those blocks, you won't be seeing the game if you're sat down.

You can react / express yourself more physically to what is happening on the pitch

It's obviously better for singing, how many choirs do you see performing sitting down.

Just like you with standing some people just don't like sitting for 45 minutes at a time.

I don't think you're in a monitory at all, most people still go and try and analyse what's going on to the nth degree and that seems a bit silly to me but hey we all pay our money so live and let live, as long as you're enjoying yourself becasue I certainty do  :D

I've got 2 tickets in block 112, row 8, looking to exchange got another block as in taking my old man and not sure standing for 90 mins will suit him. Anyone interested in an exchange drop me a message.

Pm me mate

If anyone has a single adult ticket spare i have cash waiting. Had to give mine away and no one i know with season ticket has any spare.

PM me.

Call me all you like but who actually has to give a ticket for our 1st trip to Wembley in 15 years away lol

Archived