Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_lass10

Swansea away 12/2/17 16:00 KO

If I'm not in the right place then someone can redirect if needed but just quickly, does anyone know where the best place to park the car for the afternoon would be? Driving up from Bristol as the train journey is has turned out to be somewhat steep and arduous.

4 hours ago, lev72 said:

Due to change in circumstances i can no longer make this, i have 1 adult, 1 fox travel and food/drink voucher £30 for the lot, must pick up from Hamilton area.

Now sold

6 minutes ago, leftbackinthechangingroom said:

Anyone traveling down to swansea have room for 2 more willing to give £30 in petrol money each been let down by our ride and there's no coach tickets left failing that selling coach tickets? Thanks in advance. 

Where are you travelling from? Ausden Clarke still have some mate.

http://book.ausdenclarksupporterstravel.co.uk/

3 hours ago, City Fan said:

It's embarrassing that there's still tickets left for this game. This is by far the biggest game of the season.

What happened to all those clamouring for tickets last season?

Sunday 4pm is a horrendous kick off time for a 3 hour journey. I would have been well up for it on a Saturday afternoon.

I would of gone had it of been on a Saturday afternoon but a 3 hour trip back from Wales on a Sunday evening is a bit much when on TV. Im going to Millwall the following week and flying out to Seville on Tuesday so I don't think it would of gone down to well with the wife 

6 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

Sunday 4pm is a horrendous kick off time for a 3 hour journey. I would have been well up for it on a Saturday afternoon.

Wednesday 7.45pm is a horrendous kick off time for a 6 hour journey to Seville.

On 2/10/2017 at 06:58, City Fan said:

It's embarrassing that there's still tickets left for this game. This is by far the biggest game of the season.

What happened to all those clamouring for tickets last season?

This will be the third competitive match I'll have missed since January 2014. Even with it being the biggest game of the season I couldn't give two shits that I'm missing this.

Six months of crap away performances, a 4pm kick off on a Sunday and mid-Wales means watching a Leicester game on Sky is the most attractive it's ever been.

Archived