Izzy Muzzett

Leaderboard

12 posts in this topic

Just wondered what has happened to the 'Leaderboard' section on the forum?

Luckily my life isn't so worthless that I keep tabs on rep points and league positions :ph34r: but I did find this function interesting to see which topics had 'won the day' etc.

I asked as well the other day. Response being it was turned off as it was causing issues but in the next update improvements will be made.

:) 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I asked as well the other day. Response being it was turned off as it was causing issues but in the next update improvements will be made.

:) 

Cheers mate :thumbup:

16 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Just wondered what has happened to the 'Leaderboard' section on the forum?

Yes ....    I seem to recall there was one chap who was always on it ....     wazzy fuzzett ? ...   lezzy cookit ?  ...    fluffy mizzet ? ...      something like that ....     :rolleyes:

Who's leading in terms of warning points?  :ph34r:

Is there, apart from good behaviour of course, any way of getting rid of these points on your profile (I only got 1 from over 4 years ago, and can remember it was just being angry after a few drinks and being confrontational with a few members and a mod lol)?

Like, for example, needing to reach a certain number of reputation points within a certain period to reduce the amount of points? :unsure:

Edited by Wymeswold fox

12 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Is there, apart from good behaviour of course, any way of getting rid of these points on your profile (I only got 1 from over 4 years ago, and can remember it was just being angry after a few drinks and being confrontational with a few members and a mod lol)?

Like, for example, needing to reach a certain number of reputation points within a certain period to reduce the amount of points? :unsure:

Always had you down as a trouble maker Wymes .....:)

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Just because you asked for the warning point and ban doesn't mean you can ask for it to be removed from your account record. 

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Yes ....    I seem to recall there was one chap who was always on it ....     wazzy fuzzett ? ...   lezzy cookit ?  ...    fluffy mizzet ? ...      something like that ....     :rolleyes:

lol

Have yourself a rep point mate to help you climb up that leaderboard :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

lol

Have yourself a rep point mate to help you climb up that leaderboard :thumbup:

You should have waited until the leaderboard came back.

It's a conspiracy... I was on a roll and steaming up to take first place again.

Gone again lol

Edited by Babylon