Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

On 12/27/2016 at 10:42, alex26kingpower said:

Hello everyone! My name is Alexandre, I'm Russian. Have fallen in love with Leicester City at last season.  I think in this difficult period we should be united and support our manager. Altogether convinced that Ranieri should stay and rescue our club...perhaps I don't agree with signing of Slimani 'cause we have Ulloa and Okazaki, and that Musa has not started yesterday taking into account his speed and full potential to substitute Vards, but still think that we can be a very good club in UCL and in the following seasons only being guided by Don Claudio Ranieri. We are in the post champion season...almost all if not all not big clubs go through this hardship...we must avoid the relegation battle and be the same victory and trophy oriented squad in the next season. And to lead us must only Ranieri! That's it. Sorry for my exceeding optimism, many fans think other way, but that's my position, i'm complete optimist, by this mood we won the title, let's keep it in our memory, remain calm and trust in our magic Ranieri! Everything gotta be fine! 

Don Claudio. You're a fast learner. :P

Welcome!

• Like 2

Hiya ...

Always Flicked posts through but never joined .. first game was silence of the rams 94 at wembley 8 years old, never looked back fully addicted since and always will be.

Best memory was semi-final agaist villa 2000, not so much the game but filbert street was electric that night

cheers

leicester-martin-oneill-league-.jpg

• Like 2

Hi all.

I've been a fan since birth when my dad showed me Filbert Street from a window in the Royal, and thus committed me to the rollercoaster that is supporting Leicester.

Been a reader of the forum for a few years now, because as well as it being a good source of info, I do like a bit of wild transfer speculation. I also enjoy reading all the analysis that goes on, and it's often good for a laugh. Although it does cause questions to be asked at work when I chuckle at my computer for no obvious reason.

All the best

Ash

New member here...normally hate forums as they are generally full of people who always know best and generally want a row...but looking on here for Seville info and seems like a different "atmosphere".

Found lots of useful info, and just posted updates on Seville tickets after buying today so glad to join.

City fan since 1975-76, home and away since 85-86...what a ride, hopefully the best is yet to come!

23 hours ago, Leicester69 said:

New member here...normally hate forums as they are generally full of people who always know best and generally want a row...but looking on here for Seville info and seems like a different "atmosphere".

Found lots of useful info, and just posted updates on Seville tickets after buying today so glad to join.

City fan since 1975-76, home and away since 85-86...what a ride, hopefully the best is yet to come!

15 hours ago, TK95 said:

Hello all,

Leicester fan (and one-time Mascot :) ) away at university. Although season ticket holder so I come back regularly.

We haven't had the best half a season, but hey ho all to play for in 2017

Ranieri's blue army!

2 minutes ago, WestLothianFox said:

Hi all.

My name is Steve, been a Foxes fan for many years.

Now live north of the border so unable to attend as many games as I would like.

:welcome: all.

• Like 2

Hi,

I have been following this forum for a few years but never introduced myself.

My first game was against Arsenal in 1972 after I arrived in Leicester earlier that year from Uganda.  As you may have guessed, I am hindu, asian.

I have a season ticket although in the earlier days I used to pay at the turnstile (bet some of you remember that).

Been to the old Wembley for the latter play-offs and league cup finals and was also at Hillsborough for the replay.

My very first venture to a Champions League away fixture is later this month at Saville.

• Like 1

Hey, I signed here on the forum because I was one of the many people that loved your run last season and were rooting for you to be Champions. And ever since I see all of your games and even more when Slimani came because I am a Sporting Club fan and Slimani was one of the players I enjoyed most watching play. 

Regards and hope the best to the forum.

• Like 3

Been reading the forum for a few years now but never posted, so thought I'd go for it... St holder for 12 years now, and blue all through... Currently studying second year a levels in maths chemistry and physics. COYB :scarf: