Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

just put your profile picture as you and loads of mates and then it's a guessing game on the ladies behalf. just adds to the intrigue. 

I picture Unabombers pictures as just the Pearson Face emoticon :nigel:  lol

• Like 1

I'm intrigued by Tinder, but haven't tried it yet. Is it true that it uses your Facebook profile to set up your profile? I can't be having that, I haven't logged into FB in years, if I did I'd probably find out my page has been replaced with a picture of a tumbleweed slowly blowing across the screen.

Stick that picture of Riyad on, you'll be fine! lol

just put your profile picture as you and loads of mates and then it's a guessing game on the ladies behalf. just adds to the intrigue.

I'll go with Knocky in his trilby

:knockyhat:

I'm intrigued by Tinder, but haven't tried it yet. Is it true that it uses your Facebook profile to set up your profile? I can't be having that, I haven't logged into FB in years, if I did I'd probably find out my page has been replaced with a picture of a tumbleweed slowly blowing across the screen.

Yeah it links up to your Facey

Never heard of tinder before, but reading this thread I guess it's some sort of match making thing.

What's wrong with the old fashioned method of going out and meeting people in person? Worked for many years before the internet!

Easier to chat shit over the net and planting the seed rather then flapping it in front of someone and making a tit of yourself.

Just having a nice scroll and a fella appears? This has to be some sort of terrible glitch right?

Depends what you're looking for mate. A little bum fun perhaps? Whatever floats ya boat mate. lol;) Edited by buzzer_b

Never heard of tinder before, but reading this thread I guess it's some sort of match making thing.

What's wrong with the old fashioned method of going out and meeting people in person? Worked for many years before the internet!

if you started conversations in real life like most do on tinder you'd be constantly soaked through with glasses of wine over your noggin. 

• Like 3

and if you were in, let's say a bar, and you saw a munter you couldn't literally flick her into the bin without her knowing and never see her again. it's a whole different ball game, man. the world has evolved. 

• Like 1

and if you were in, let's say a bar, and you saw a munter you couldn't literally flick her into the bin without her knowing and never see her again. it's a whole different ball game, man. the world has evolved. 

There's always the daytime approach as apposed to just when you're out on a saturday night

Internet dating, it's the future.

Worst thing is when the girls do that. You'll know it'll be the ugliest out of the group.

Even worse, I remember back in the POF days seeing a profile where the girl has updated loads of pics with what seemed like an ex with his face covered by an X. Bit weird, surely it cant be hard to find pics with herself or to crop the pics...

True but its just an additional way of meeting people. Hard to beat the thrill of the chase in a bar/club if you're single!