Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Next Leader of the Opposition

154 members have voted

1. 1. Labour Party (v2)

• Andy Burnham
    • Yvette Cooper
    • Jeremy Corbyn
    • Liz Kendall

Did you not say that you were born in Uganda?

How long has Corbyn supported Arsenal? If he was to change support depending on success rate I would agree but I do not think he has done. I do not think it is relevant anyway.

I heard that every weekend Claridge flies out to the Lugogo Stadium to watch Kampala Capital City Authority FC (Yes, I had to Google it).

I'm a much bigger plastic than Steven or Davie, having grown up supporting the now defunct Folkestone Town FC (after realising that Chelsea were a bunch of wankers at age 12).

I only moved to Leicester in my 30s and became a proper fan in my 40s.

In my book, though, Corbyn would be a plastic sell-out to support Swindon. He should be a passionate Chippenham Town fan and travel back every weekend, not adopt a team in the area where he's lived his whole adult life.

Stalin was a massive Swindon fan, apparently.

Makes sense that he'd be prominent in the "Red Army". I heard he traveled all over Eastern Europe with them.

In the 1940s, he enjoyed one home fixture against a German side so much they named the city after him.

Is Arsenal close to Corbyn's constituency? He has to be a genuine fan considering their nickname is the Gunners and original name Royal Fusiliers. I won't be on his side footballing wise this weekend though..

I heard Hitler was a Villa fan.

Yeah it's the local team, I think it's more to do with that than him actually having much affection for Arsenal.

Never trust anyone who supports a team one hundred miles away from his birth-place.

He's a plastic

Shit, I was born 132 miles down the M1.

Sorry guys, it's been fun, but like Claridge says my place is not here.  If anyone needs me I'll be surveying the Aldershot / Woking area to figure out which team's closest to the hospital I was born in.  

RIP Carl the Llama 24.09.15

Sorry guys, it's been fun, but like Claridge says my place is not here.  If anyone needs me I'll be surveying the Aldershot / Woking area to figure out which team's closest to the hospital I was born in.  

With a name like that, you should be supporting Alianza Lima, surely?

Sorry guys, it's been fun, but like Claridge says my place is not here. If anyone needs me I'll be surveying the Aldershot / Woking area to figure out which team's closest to the hospital I was born in.

132 miles is fine though. As Claridge clearly and correctly stated only people who were born exactly one hundred miles away from the club they support are to be considered plastic.

132 miles is fine though. As Claridge clearly and correctly stated only people who were born exactly one hundred miles away from the club they support are to be considered plastic.

No, I believe that there is a sliding scale on the Claridge plasticometer; at 132 miles, I believe one's credentials are more in the realm of polyurethane..

No, I believe that there is a sliding scale on the Claridge plasticometer; at 132 miles, I believe one's credentials are more in the realm of polyurethane..

Yeah, you reach peak plastic at 31,900 miles at which point you start getting closer to the ground again as you circumnavigate the globe.

I should but Peru isn't within the 100km radius Claridge zone of Surrey Royal and I don't want to upset him.

Too bloody late.(Never trust anyone who supports a team one hundred miles away from his birth-place)

I may post some outrageous things but to say I would use the European KM instead of miles is truly offensive.

Watch your back pony boy

Too bloody late.(Never trust anyone who supports a team one hundred miles away from his birth-place)

I may post some outrageous things but to say I would use the European KM instead of miles is truly offensive.

Watch your back pony boy

There really is no limit to your ignorance, is there? This is a llama - note the distinct lack of equine similarity:

post-13802-0-69024400-1443119000_thumb.j

There really is no limit to your ignorance, is there? This is a llama - note the distinct lack of equine similarity:

attachicon.gifllama-1-large.jpeg

Llamas are the Pony of Peru and have been domesticated for 1000s of years, and so have no fear of humans. They do have healthy respect which may make them appear aloof , but as they become familiar with their handlers this can turn into a deep trust, which makes them an excellent pet.( Watford Grange Llama farm) sorry I couldn't add the link.

If you ever find yourself homeless Buce I will adopt you.

Llamas are the Pony of Peru and have been domesticated for 1000s of years, and so have no fear of humans. They do have healthy respect which may make them appear aloof , but as they become familiar with their handlers this can turn into a deep trust, which makes them an excellent pet.( Watford Grange Llama farm) sorry I couldn't add the link.

No, Claridge, that is what you call a metaphor:

http://examples.yourdictionary.com/metaphor-examples-for-kids.html

I think you mean alhoof. Also, no - that's like calling someone the Romanian Pele - a metaphor, they're not ponies.

Archived