Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The EU referendum - IN / OUT or Shake it all about.

Makes me laugh really. The whole country getting it's knickers in a twist while Cameron and Boris are probably texting each other taking the piss. Wouldn't surprise me if those Bullingdon best buddies have got a few grand side bet wager on the outcome. Whatever happens, neither of them have to work again and are both made for life. It's probably just a game a game to them and a battle of Ego's as to who's the top dog. 

8742033106_a2b50e5748.jpg

Whatever happens you just know those two will be living up on Friday night like they did at Oxford all chummy again burning fifties infont of tramps.

Well tonight was the first night in the last few months I've watched the News for a few hours. And it just confirmed to me why I don't watch the news for a few hours every night. What a load of bollux. Remain will win. Get on with your lives people.

I'll post my ballot paper to the news studio so they can vote for me shall I?

I'll post my ballot paper to the news studio so they can vote for me shall I?

No, don't do that mate - that would be silly. Just go down to your polling booth tomorrow, vote leave, lose, and then realise you've wasted two months of your life debating it on FT  lol

I thought better of you Barry, I always take my own sharpie with me to the booth. x

Can't have the establishment rubbing out your cross now can you!

(Although I hear they now have a range of pens and just scribble over the wrong ones to make them spoilt ballots - so expect them to be the suprise winner in tomorrow's referendum.)

Can't have the establishment rubbing out your cross now can you!

(Although I hear they now have a range of pens and just scribble over the wrong ones to make them spoilt ballots - so expect them to be the suprise winner in tomorrow's referendum.)

Honestly Barry please don't fuel my conspiracy side, I'm just about holding it together here. :D

It seems like everyone on my FB feed is remain and all of them sickeningly judgmental. I voted out, I'm 51% sure and that's at a push, but I almost want to see a vote leave win just to see this bunch of hypocritical cretins meltdown just like at the last election.

I always find those with the most 'tolerant' political leanings are the least tolerant of those with different views to them. Unless those people are Muslim, then it's fine.

It seems like everyone on my FB feed is remain and all of them sickeningly judgmental. I voted out, I'm 51% sure and that's at a push, but I almost want to see a vote leave win just to see this bunch of hypocritical cretins meltdown just like at the last election.

I always find those with the most 'tolerant' political leanings are the least tolerant of those with different views to them. Unless those people are Muslim, then it's fine.

They don't like to be challenged do they?

There are a fair few sat on the Remain side of the fence because they believe it to be "morally right" yet don't really have a clue, I'll give you that.

They don't like to be challenged do they?

Tbf it gets quite annoying when, to take an example from a guy I spoke to earlier, you're having a conversation with somebody about the referendum having established that they want to vote leave and they tell you "actually I don't really understand it all", "I heard you shouldn't really listen to the arguments because you should decide what you feel is best yourself", "there's not much point discussing it really because people decide what they want and don't change their minds", and "well it doesn't matter because remain are going to win anyway because I heard on the radio that if you don't vote it will automatically be counted as a vote to stay".  Stunning.

And before you ask yes I am saying that all the people who want to vote to leave are braindead cretins.  All of them.

Tbf it gets quite annoying when, to take an example from a guy I spoke to earlier, you're having a conversation with somebody about the referendum having established that they want to vote leave and they tell you "actually I don't really understand it all", "I heard you shouldn't really listen to the arguments because you should decide what you feel is best yourself", "there's not much point discussing it really because people decide what they want and don't change their minds", and "well it doesn't matter because remain are going to win anyway because I heard on the radio that if you don't vote it will automatically be counted as a vote to stay". Stunning.

And before you ask yes I am saying that all the people who want to vote to leave are braindead cretins. All of them.

Nice, next time you pipe up about any stereotype I'll remind you of this. Ciao

Tbf it gets quite annoying when, to take an example from a guy I spoke to earlier, you're having a conversation with somebody about the referendum having established that they want to vote leave and they tell you "actually I don't really understand it all", "I heard you shouldn't really listen to the arguments because you should decide what you feel is best yourself", "there's not much point discussing it really because people decide what they want and don't change their minds", and "well it doesn't matter because remain are going to win anyway because I heard on the radio that if you don't vote it will automatically be counted as a vote to stay".  Stunning.

And before you ask yes I am saying that all the people who want to vote to leave are braindead cretins.  All of them.

I think i'm a nice guy, my occupation involves helping people, my gf and most of my friends are EU immigrants. I have my personal reason for being pushed towards out, I don't believe that makes me a 'cretin'.

I think i'm a nice guy, my occupation involves helping people, my gf and most of my friends are EU immigrants. I have my personal reason for being pushed towards out, I don't believe that makes me a 'cretin'.

Don't worry pal, Carl is just being prejudice. Its not in his nature, its just his agenda has overruled his normal nature good and judgement. Maybe he is just drunk again.

I hope so, pray for llamas.

Today's the day! I'm out. We have lost control of so many aspects of Britain in my opinion. Short term it will probably be shit, but long term we will prosper. I really hope people take this once in a lifetime chance. Cameron getting the boot is just an added bonus!

Nice, next time you pipe up about any stereotype I'll remind you of this. Ciao

And I'll remind you that you'd go well served up in some batter with some chips, mushy peas and a lemon wedge.

No, but you are about as capable as Strokes at spotting sarcasm.

Don't worry pal, Carl is just being prejudice. Its not in his nature, its just his agenda has overruled his normal nature good and judgement. Maybe he is just drunk again.

I hope so, pray for llamas.

Catch of the day.

:fishing:

G'night all, don't forget to vote to remain in the morning my little fishies. x

And I'll remind you that you'd go well served up in some batter with some chips, mushy peas and a lemon wedge.

No, but you are about as capable as Strokes at spotting sarcasm.

Catch of the day.

:fishing:

G'night all, don't forget to vote to remain in the morning my little fishies. x

Oops, I am pretty drunk tonight sorry.  :knockyhat:

Voted out for 3 clear facts. Stop such an extreme flow of money to the EU. Border control and right to self govern.

Love how the propaganda machine is intimidating people to remain. It's almost like you are morally wrong for voting out or even racist.

Think we will end up staying in unfortunatly. There will be far too many spurs players I mean bottle jobs who will panic at the point of ticking the box and vote remain

All this talk of jobs and wages is just nonsense in my opinion. Yes for a few years it might mean people being worse off, but this referendum is for the next 100 years. Everyone who talks of debt/jobs/money is thinking short term. This is long term

And the only indication we have of what things might be like long term outside of the EU is what things were like before we joined the EU, and sadly it doesn't make good reading. Our economy was growing at half the rate as the EU in the years leading up to us joining.

Voted out for 3 clear facts. Stop such an extreme flow of money to the EU. Border control and right to self govern.

Love how the propaganda machine is intimidating people to remain. It's almost like you are morally wrong for voting out or even racist.

Think we will end up staying in unfortunatly. There will be far too many spurs players I mean bottle jobs who will panic at the point of ticking the box and vote remain

Nice, coherent and rational debate as always. Unfortunately this is exactly what you're going to get on both sides.

YOU'RE A RACIST YOU VOTED LEAVE

YOU'RE AN UNPATRIOTIC SCUMBAG YOU VOTED REMAIN.

Thank fvck this thing will be over soon

Nice, coherent and rational debate as always. Unfortunately this is exactly what you're going to get on both sides.

YOU'RE A RACIST YOU VOTED LEAVE

YOU'RE AN UNPATRIOTIC SCUMBAG YOU VOTED REMAIN.

Thank fvck this thing will be over soon

Yup nightmare. The powers that be in this country in both sides are nothing short of a disgrace.

Archived