Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

Bored as hell, so figured I'd edit a mockup from that template that was posted earlier with the Leicester logo and new KP sponsor. It's a little crudely done, so the logo for instance might look a little off, but it'll do for a mockup. :)

LCFC_Puma.jpg

And a couple of alternate strips in the same style...

LCFC_Puma3.jpgLCFC_Puma2.jpg

Bored as hell, so figured I'd edit a mockup from that template that was posted earlier with the Leicester logo and new KP sponsor. It's a little crudely done, so the logo for instance might look a little off, but it'll do for a mockup. :)

LCFC_Puma.jpg

And a couple of alternate strips in the same style...

LCFC_Puma3.jpgLCFC_Puma2.jpg

Blue ones not bad don't like the green tho .... [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Club has announced we will wear next seasons kit on Sunday ....

On club twitter quoted :

continue to supply team kit, replica kit and trainingwear to the Foxes, starting with the brand new 2015/16 home kit, which will be worn for the first time during Sunday’s Barclays Premier League fixture against Queens Park Rangers.

Goes on sale 12pm Sunday!!

Interesting that there's no mention of Genesis Sports.

Bespoke?

I thought that by the way it was announced as a three year deal with puma - not that they've extended their current one, almost as if it's different to the previous contract

Afraid to say I think it is the same as Wolves. From the teaser picture you can faintly see a raised strip which the premier league badge sits on. This is identical to Wolves new home kit where they have a raised black strip going down the sleeve. 

Looks like this mock up by Ashley is the 1 I reckon the Puma Stadium template has those sleeves, also the LCFC page has confirmed its the new King Power logo 

Leicester%20City%202015-16%20Design2%20V

Apparently that logo is for their 25th anniversary. Wonder if it will return to the logo on this years kit after next season..

Apparently that logo is for their 25th anniversary. Wonder if it will return to the logo on this years kit after next season..

I doubt they'd go back to the previous 1 I think it looks much better and modern anyway

Quick, someone find the announcement from three years ago - did it mention genesis?

Yep, definitely mentions Genesis in the press releases from 2012.

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/190712-city-fans-set-for-top-spec-puma-kit-261434.aspx

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/210712-the-new-puma-home-shirt-a-modern-classic-261545.aspx

Archived