Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

I quite liked the gold trim on this seasons shirt, the gold last season on the Championship winning shirt was terrible 

It does say in the article that it is a continuation from the previous deal though?

Exactly so its still Genesis supplied 

Doesn't mention Genesis but it is.

Firstly they say they are 'continuing their relationship' and secondly the Puma logo on the teaser is printed, like the Wolves kit (Genesis) as opposed to embroidered, like the Rangers kit (Puma).

Even though its Genesis it doesn't mean the collar will be over sized like the Wolves 1 theres many other clubs that are using that genesis template and don't have the oversized collar

Even though its Genesis it doesn't mean the collar will be over sized like the Wolves 1 theres many other clubs that are using that genesis template and don't have the oversized collar

Examples?

FFS. :thumbdown:

How do they consistently get it so wrong year after year. We're a Premier League club now. It's not acceptable to have a pikey kit anymore.

Another 3 years with awful company. Why can't we ever have a bespoke kit?

I'm fed up complaining every season about our kits.

I thought the whole point in Genesis was it was supposed to be a taster of the brand. If it worked out (whatever that means) we'd get bespoke kits off Puma themselves, not a subsidiary.

Its business really isn't it, someones working it for money or there is some loophole for taxes or something

Examples?

Newcastle, Rotherham, Hearts and Plymouth looks like the same template but collar doesn't look as oversized in the pics, also the Puma Stadium template has that same sleeve trim too doesn't it so I still think it could be that collar maybe?

Newcastle, Rotherham, Hearts and Plymouth looks like the same template but collar doesn't look as oversized in the pics, also the Puma Stadium template has that same sleeve trim too doesn't it so I still think it could be that collar maybe?

Newcastle aside, as that's Puma, all the others will be the same size collar as Wolves. Maybe it just looks worse with the Wolves colours.

The Wolves, Rotherham and Hearts template is the Genesis version of the Puma 'Stadium' template.

Asking as it's not got the huge V-neck and has white numbers I'll be happy. Doubtful about either though.

Newcastle aside, as that's Puma, all the others will be the same size collar as Wolves. Maybe it just looks worse with the Wolves colours.

The Wolves, Rotherham and Hearts template is the Genesis version of the Puma 'Stadium' template.

Asking as it's not got the huge V-neck and has white numbers I'll be happy. Doubtful about either though.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the Wolves promo they all wearing XL or XXL the sleeves all look huge too hopefully it won't be as bad as that

I thought the contract was now with actual PUMA. Previously they had a quote from Genesis whereas now they have one from PUMA UKIB. There's been no mention of Genesis at all in the press briefing and when they signed the last contract it was only Genesis that was mentioned. Rangers, Arsenal and Newcastle are also PUMA UKIB. 

I thought the contract was now with actual PUMA. Previously they had a quote from Genesis whereas now they have one from PUMA UKIB. There's been no mention of Genesis at all in the press briefing and when they signed the last contract it was only Genesis that was mentioned. Rangers, Arsenal and Newcastle are also PUMA UKIB.

Hearts press release has a quote from the same person from Puma UKIB and is a Genesis deal.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/4236

http://www.genesissports.co.uk/an-article

That Hearts home shirt looks quite nice actually. Going on our probable colours, I think it will be a really nice shirt.

I know it won't be to everyone's taste, but remember last season our kit looked much better than many of the similar ones out there.

Who isn't to say they will push the limit for us as a Premiership side? Plus, what matters most is how we play in the thing!

If its a low cut v-neck like Wolves I've got no chance of getting that, some of the other ones under 'Stadium' on that Genesis still look ok with a stilghtly higher v-neck.

Its Genesis again though. The standard of teams listed on their site is low, the only teams of compatible size are Wolves and Reading and theyre Champo - http://www.genesissports.co.uk/pro-clubs/

Cant complain too much its not been that bad for the last three years, one doggo shirt in a batch with the rest being alright with the quality generally rising over the seasons. Abit meh but we'll see when its released

I'm surprised we didn't attract a bigger brand, but I guess these things are done months a go when quite frankly it looked nailed on we'd be a Championship club.

Don't think it would matter gotta be some teams in the championship with Nike kits surely

Probably worth EXTREMELY little but the update from the official twitter page was re-tweeted by the official Puma page rather than Genesis.

We may have got our way but I say, it would probably go against the rule of thumb of stitched badges etc that go along with the usual Puma own brand. Say, though, I think it will probably be a very nice kit. Bit more simple, perhaps, but sometimes understated is classier. :)

Archived