Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

Looks promising, but not keen on the huge gold panels on the away shorts, would look much better just plain blue. Sponsor looks good.

I'm glad the home kit is all blue, if only just for a change.

Really hoping the numbers are white on the back, otherwise gold really has become our secondary colour :( Wouldn't surprise me if all the kits had gold numbers.

Away kit looks grey, rather than black to me. Will be interesting to see how that looks in reality.

Third kit looks perfect.

FB_IMG_1432295148418_zps2os8vqbw.jpg

Thats got to be them, the home does not have the more open collar people have been not liking but the black 1 does, that 1 looks excellent too, think the majority of fans are going to like that 

The gold bits on the home shirt should be white.

Agreed. Gold being our secondary colour is starting to get very annoying. We're blue and white. Where is all this gold coming from? We've had yellow away kits and yellow tertiary trim but gold secondary trim is something being forced upon the club all of a sudden.

Shame because the white kit actually looks lovely.

Agreed. Gold being our secondary colour is starting to get very annoying. We're blue and white. Where is all this gold coming from? We've had yellow away kits and yellow tertiary trim but gold secondary trim is something being forced upon the club all of a sudden.

Shame because the white kit actually looks lovely.

We used to have a bit of red trim in the early 90s too, I'm fine with it as long as it stays as trim. It's not exactly been rammed down our throats.

I'm not too fussed by those designs tbh.

bah.

After the red kit sell out and the demand for green and gold I think that's all a bit safe and pants.

I wonder if that diamond pattern will be on the black kit and I don't like those fixed v necks either - they never seem to sit right.

God I sound like Dangerous Tiger.

*Looks for way to end it all*

Is it my eyes or does the home shirt have stripes?

The white one looks ace, with a bit of a collar and the buttons. Would have preferred that on the home as well.

We used to have a bit of red trim in the early 90s too, I'm fine with it as long as it stays as trim. It's not exactly been rammed down our throats.

More than white? No.

There was a little bit on the shorts of ONE of our home kits, shorts which were white. The shirt also had a white collar. So a tiny bit of red on a blue and white kit, when for at least 20 years before we had had red away kits quite regularly.

Gold has never appeared on our kits before the last couple of seasons and now it's going to be more prominent than white. In fact, there's no white on the home kit at all, but there is gold. And that's not right. We are blue and white, end of story.

I much prefer the gold to white. The white is so basic and is the colour scheme of so many others, Chelsea, Ipswich, Chesterfield etc etc etc. Gold is more individual. Plus who doesn't love gold? 

Is it really that important?

Er, blue and white are our colours and have been for decades. The gold looks tacky for me, but it's OK as a secondary accent colour as long as our traditional white trim takes precedence. In hasn't in this case.

Doesn't really compare. The amount of gold is far higher than the amount of red.

It's bearable for me atm but I have this horrible feeling that the owners want to change our insert a third colour into our traditional blue and white.

Archived