Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

Agreed. Gold being our secondary colour is starting to get very annoying. We're blue and white. Where is all this gold coming from? We've had yellow away kits and yellow tertiary trim but gold secondary trim is something being forced upon the club all of a sudden.

Shame because the white kit actually looks lovely.

Owner's preference to have gold I'd have thought, surprised we haven't got a red kit again for the same reason.

In Thailand days of the week are assigned colours, your lucky colour is the day you were born on.

The King was born on a Monday, which is yellow so it's the country's most important colour... yellow is often interchanged with gold and unsurprisingly is a colour of good fortune

Or perhaps they just like it

More than white? No.

There was a little bit on the shorts of ONE of our home kits, shorts which were white. The shirt also had a white collar. So a tiny bit of red on a blue and white kit, when for at least 20 years before we had had red away kits quite regularly.

Gold has never appeared on our kits before the last couple of seasons and now it's going to be more prominent than white. In fact, there's no white on the home kit at all, but there is gold. And that's not right. We are blue and white, end of story.

We have a blue home kits, and a white away kits. About as blue and white as it gets.

I can promise both Voll Blau and Kitchandro that they will have no trouble identifying which team is Leicester City tomorrow and all throughout next season

They might not have any trouble identifying them but I'll struggle to see the players wearing the new kit tomorrow.

Happy with this, been waiting years for the return of the all blue kit. Apart from our Championship winning season most of our success over the past 25 years has come in all blue so this bodes well, not to mention it looks much smarter :)

Er, blue and white are our colours and have been for decades. The gold looks tacky for me, but it's OK as a secondary accent colour as long as our traditional white trim takes precedence. In hasn't in this case.

Nevermind the white shorts and socks shown on the illustration sheet.

And the club has done pretty damn well since gold's been added to the kits.

Nevermind the white shorts and socks shown on the illustration sheet.

And the club has done pretty damn well since gold's been added to the kits.

As change shorts and socks yeah.

I haven't disputed gold's use, just stated a preference for there to be more white than gold on our first choice home kit.

We have a blue home kits, and a white away kits. About as blue and white as it gets.

If there's more gold than white on the home kit you can't make up for it by putting more white on the away kit. It doesn't work like that. We only wear one kit on a given day so we have to judge kits individually.

At the moment there is far more gold than white on our primary kit and that simply isn't Leicester City.

Am I the only one that thinks the black kit is disgusting? looks like something from the 80's.

Home is nice though, I like the stripes. Touch of gold works really well I think, sets us apart from the rest of the teams in blue.

Bit of a shame about the blue shorts, never seen Leicester play in them regularly and i'm not sure I like it. I'll probably get used to them though and eventually warm to them. 

Bit of a shame about the blue shorts, never seen Leicester play in them regularly and i'm not sure I like it. I'll probably get used to them though and eventually warm to them. 

leicester1_3053230b.jpg

article-1124722-0001EA6F00000258-559_468

925.jpg?w=500&h=378

_46040807_86205562-2.jpg

article-2319350-199E7832000005DC-46_634x

Am I the only one that thinks the black kit is disgusting? looks like something from the 80's.

Home is nice though, I like the stripes. Touch of gold works really well I think, sets us apart from the rest of the teams in blue.

I'm looking forward to seeing real photos of the shirts-- the black one has the potential to go either way, for sure.

I agree that white shorts look much sharper with the home blues but I don't have to wear the shorts, so that's OK with me. :)

THIS.

THIS.

THIS.

The black kit isn't anything special it's just meh. Much preferred the solid black kit from the 2012/13 season.

The one that Knocky scored that brace in :(

How have people not seen us in blue shorts before? Even the younguns.  :nigel:

I'll admit, I forgot about league 1. Still, the last time before that was the 02/03 season. That's a good 12/13 years or so. I for example was 6. Other than that theres only been a few times when the shorts have been blue due to a clash of colours. 

Archived