Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

Went into JC Sports earlier as it happens looking for this seasons home shirt and the bloke told me to come back next week all vague and unusually secretive. Didn't think much of it until now.

I wonder if he will put it up on display the night before like last year 

Their version looks terrible! Don't know if it's just the way the photos have been taken but looks like a Sunday league kit..

Looks very bland, thats why I quite quite the gold trim added to the blue and white colours with our kit this season. The Chesterfield sponsor and badge make it look so basic too

Lady in ticket office confirmed new kit on sale Sunday. Didn't show me it. Also just seen Wes Morgan walk by without falling over

The club had already made an official announcement yesterday mate  

Always my personal preference mate - some of our all blue kits down the years have been classics. Personal favourite was the 2002/03 LG Kit! :D

Promotional kit yeah.

Home - All Blue

Away - All white

Just been told by someone now... looking forward to seeing it hope they don't sell out Sunday!

One of my friends said last night they were going for 12 to make sure they get their hands on one haha. I may see how bad it gets when we arrive to judge, or if there is a postal delivery service etc do it that way again like last year. No doubts it will be packed out quite early on though on Sunday.

a0e97fe4883d22ba562c326cf7b27ad2.jpg

lol, does this help anyone know what the kit looks like? [emoji23]

Just shows that were going to have the new kp logo as the sponsor, which we all knew already, and confirms that gold will feature on the kit.

Although id imagine the logo will be white with just the crown in gold, so I'd imagine the gold overall will be very minimal...

I have seen the real thing :whistle:

And...? Good/Bad? Is the collar decent or like the wolves one?

Archived