Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

What 1 do you think it will be Ash I reckon this 1 you did will be very close

Leicester%20City%202015-16%20Design2%20V

Don't know. Looking at Puma designs, the Rangers/Malmo design is popping up a lot then it wouldn't suprise me if we had the Burnley round neck as a away kit.

What is exciting though is there is a Pinstripe Puma design this year. Green and Yellow pleaseeee

Don't know. Looking at Puma designs, the Rangers/Malmo design is popping up a lot then it wouldn't suprise me if we had the Burnley round neck as a away kit.

What is exciting though is there is a Pinstripe Puma design this year. Green and Yellow pleaseeee

Yeah as soon as I saw that earlier on in the season I thought how perfect that 1 would be but can't see it happening myself 

I don't think you have to go to all that trouble. Tottenham wore next seasons home kit on Saturday, the Premier League are very unlikely to prevent anything that brings in more income. £££££££

ok so i might of got it slightly wrong

M.21.

On the occasion of a Club’s last home or away League Match in any Season a further Strip

(i.e. not one registered by the Club in accordance with Rule M.17) may be worn provided that:

M.21.1.

at least 7 days’ prior written notice of intention to do so is given to the Secretary

(such notice to be accompanied by a sample of the Strip intended to be worn) and

the opposing Club (such notice to be accompanied by a CAD drawing of the Strip

intended to be worn);

M.21.2.

the alternative Strip shall be subsequently registered as the Club’s home or

alternative Strip for the following Season.

I know it never happens anymore these days but I really liked this years and wouldn't of minded another season of it.

Perhaps I'm being boring. Sod it let's have a new one!

I just wish they would ditch the gold, I can't stand it anymore. Our kit this season would have looked so much better just blue & white

The gold just looks tacky like some kinda IPL team

Image from https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7aVjVIIgAUuvql.jpg.

Hope its not like this !!!!!!!

It can't be like that! Arsenal have a contract with puma which means they supply bespoke kit designs where as ours is a contract woth genesis who get the templates from puma so ours will be along the lines with rangers etc

That Arsenal one is a joke, theirs have been leaked for weeks and that pic posted above is primary school ms paint level.

Hope we dont get the Wolves template though, would like for us to also go bespoke after being on that Genesis suppliers contract for three seasons

I haven't seen it, there was a raffle last night to be the first person to own one, the players were seeing it today signing one for the winner

Puma-Stadium-2015-2016-Teamwear-Kit%2B(2

I've been told by someone who claims to have seen the kit for next season, that this is template the club has chosen. Not bad if true.

If it's the Genesis version of that template then we'll be getting the horrible massive Wolves V-neck :(

If it's the Genesis version of that template then we'll be getting the horrible massive Wolves V-neck :(

Rangers are with Genesis and don't have the Wolves version of the kit. We also had the same kit as Rangers last year.

Shame, like the collar this year :( let's just hope for that gold/green pinstripe kit as well

Saying that I prefer the new sponsor, quite sleek and not as imposing as the old one, good stuff

Archived