Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Danny Simpson Guilty - Avoids Jail

numerous and many times i have said most and majority. Read back. Whole was used as a phrase meaning on the whole, as most people would see the point i made. You clearly said most, not of leicester.not of the 30000 fans that go to the match. Just a negative judgement of opinion of most of the people here..

No it wasn't, for gods sake you can't even remember what you've written. 

I quote: "Instead of pointing out that a minority may react like that, you just wrote to insinuate that we as a whole would support. "

:frusty:

A negative opinion of football fans on the internet... heaven forbid! All expressed without resorting to name calling and you have the nerve to jump on your high horse.

No it wasn't, for gods sake you can't even remember what you've written.

I quote: "Instead of pointing out that a minority may react like that, you just wrote to insinuate that we as a whole would support. "

:frusty:

and as i repeat. Have you ever heard or used the phrase on the whole to mean not perfect but pretty good. As in. One the whole he is a good man but has his faults. As danny simpsons barrister may be saying soon. Change that for majority or most and it makes sense. And go and bang ur head again smart @rse

I don't condone his actions in the slightest, but I've definitely seen some of the same usernames in this thread defending clubs trying to sign Ched Evans. Bizarre.

Also, the fact that she withdrew her statement the next day and didn't want to proceed with actions likely suggests that she has forgiven him, it's not in most of our nature to do anything even remotely close to what he allegedly did, but it was just a moment of madness it seems. To suggest that it's 'unforgivable' is a little too far for me, but each to their own.  

The Evans case is different for 2 reasons, 1 there was a grey area over the conviction and he was appealing his conviction, 2 he had served his time, and whilst you could question his rehabilitation, he had clearly been punished and deserved the chance to rebuild his life.

Simpson, like Evans was, should be sacked for his behaviour, part of Evans punishment for his crime was losing his contract, and it should be the same for Simpson, of course it is forgivable, but he shouldn't be forgiven before he has even been punished and we should not be seen to support an unrepentant violent criminal it sends out completely the wrong message and fuels the accusation that footballers are too important and don't have to take responsibility for their actions because they can kick a ball straight.

Now if he gets sacked, serves his time/goes away and sorts himself out, seeks help and forgiveness and then applies to rejoin the club as a reformed character then I would have no problem with that (from a moral standpoint, footballing matters may be not), people make mistakes and should be able to come back from it, but not without punishment.

and as i repeat. Have you ever heard or used the phrase on the whole to mean not perfect but pretty good. As in. One the whole he is a good man but has his faults. As danny simpsons barrister may be saying soon. Change that for majority or most and it makes sense. And go and bang ur head again smart @rse

This is getting boring, and as you are an inferior poster to Babylon, you will be banned, but as Babylon is superior in ability and more popular, despite being just as guilty for this boring argument, he will be forgiven and unpunished...

:ph34r:

This is getting boring, and as you are an inferior poster to Babylon, you will be banned, but as Babylon is superior in ability and more popular, despite being just as guilty for this boring argument, he will be forgiven and unpunished...lol. absolutely right on all points

Yes I have, but quite clearly as it states in black and white, that's not what you said. You said "we as a whole". The dictionary meaning of whole is "all of, entire".  I think I'll just take your advice and block you.

This is getting boring, and as you are an inferior poster to Babylon, you will be banned, but as Babylon is superior in ability and more popular, despite being just as guilty for this boring argument, he will be forgiven and unpunished...

Least he agreed that I'm superior in ability. :D

Yes I have, but quite clearly as it state in black and white, that's not what you said. You said "we as a whole". The dictionary meaning of whole is "all of, entire". I think I'll just take your advice and block you.

good for you mate. Bn owned in a debate and u block me. Just cos u can. As above poster noted. Its boring now. But can also agree with other points he made.lol

good for you mate. Bn owned in a debate and u block me. Just cos u can. As above poster noted. Its boring now. But can also agree with other points he made. lol

I think u using the word ‘debate’ is stretching it a bit.

This ‘debate’ has been more like watching a tramp shouting at someone sat quietly in a park.

The Evans case is different for 2 reasons, 1 there was a grey area over the conviction and he was appealing his conviction, 2 he had served his time, and whilst you could question his rehabilitation, he had clearly been punished and deserved the chance to rebuild his life.

Simpson, like Evans was, should be sacked for his behaviour, part of Evans punishment for his crime was losing his contract, and it should be the same for Simpson, of course it is forgivable, but he shouldn't be forgiven before he has even been punished and we should not be seen to support an unrepentant violent criminal it sends out completely the wrong message and fuels the accusation that footballers are too important and don't have to take responsibility for their actions because they can kick a ball straight.

Now if he gets sacked, serves his time/goes away and sorts himself out, seeks help and forgiveness and then applies to rejoin the club as a reformed character then I would have no problem with that (from a moral standpoint, footballing matters may be not), people make mistakes and should be able to come back from it, but not without punishment.

Probably best that we avoid the Evans case as everyone knows that the arguments surrounding it could very well go on for ever haha. But, in reply to your point, Evans hadn't served his sentence in full, merely the custodial part and remained/remains on parole I believe. Anyway, I was merely referring to Evans as an example of another player with a not so glorious past outside of football, where some people's opinions wavered slightly more. 

It just seemed that there were quite a few posters who took one look at the headline, remembered how crap he is, and formed the conclusion that he shouldn't be allowed on a football pitch again. That was the only thing I disagreed with as regards the debate. As for the nature of the crime deserving a respectable level of punishment and him not being good enough for this club in ability and morality, i'm completely in agreement. 

It will be interesting to see what happens anyway, I suspect he may get a suspended sentence and end up on loan at a Championship club whilst people forget he even plays for us, ala Paul Gallagher (not that Gallagher is comparable in any way other than not being a good enough footballer for this club of course!). Should he get a custodial sentence I fully expect us to sack him. I just think the level of punishment will have an effect on his outcome, personally.  

I think u using the word ‘debate’ is stretching it a bit.

This ‘debate’ has been more like watching a tramp shouting at someone sat quietly in a park.

:D 

****Hopes I'm being classed as the quiet person sat in the park****

:fc:

Guest ttfn

Was that you behind the hedge?

Course you are Babs! I don't know if I've missed something but you're just sat there feeding the ducks, when some wild-eyed tramp wonders up to you and goes:

"you are such a pompous **** mate. Do u realise how offensive ur views of lcfc fans are. Block me. I dont give a fcuk"

Foxestalk at it's finest. :D

I thought I would bring a bit of culture to the forum courtesy of Richard Francis, from his popular novel. Prospect Hill ( 2003 ) to illustrate the definition " as a whole"

"Chester as a whole proved easier to get to the bottom of than expected, and the great British Summer didnt help matters"

I hope this helps lol

I thought I would bring a bit of culture to the forum courtesy of Richard Francis, from his popular novel. Prospect Hill ( 2003 ) to illustrate the definition " as a whole"

"Chester as a whole proved easier to get to the bottom of than expected, and the great British Summer didnt help matters"

I hope this helps lol

tramp+Drunk+Tramp.jpg

As he was seen with both of his hands around her throat then he's very lucky that he isnt being charged with attempted murder.. the officers had to pull him off of her for goodness sake...

When was his last game for us? I wonder if that , coincidently, coincided with this case being brought to the attention of the managment....

Archived