Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Danny Simpson Guilty - Avoids Jail

I reckon him Lawrence and Powell weren't Pearson's idea, more likely Robinson. Just can't see NP signing Simpson and Powell who have notorious attitude issues with his emphasis being so much based on the team ethic. None of them have really featured heavily either 

article-1335285181864-12bdab12000005dc-2

What an idiot, what an utter, utter idiot.

Goodbye Danny. We'll miss you like a hole in the head. (thank god we only paid £2m for him)

That so needed, Danny step in my office............................................................. you're fukcin fired!!!!!!!  :mad:

I think people who can't be arsed to read the thread where it clearly states more than once it was after he played for us against Hull shouldn't really comment.

Really seam to remember something just after he signed that happened when he was at QPR.

Was bought up as a reason he was not playing for us or was that a different matter.

Also, even if he was to get a custodial sentence, as it's a magistrates court decision the maximum he could get is 6months I believe. So likely out in 3, If not sooner. 

Correct.  He'll be out in September at the latest. 

I like to think as a club we will take a stand here. There is no room for domestic violence or violence in general.

This could be Simpson, Vardy, Morgan, Cambiasso or any other member of the squad and I would say the same.

We must cancel his contract with immidiate effect. If we don't campaigns like the one Kramaric was involved in at grace Rd are just meaningless PR crap.

come on Leicester City be the club you should be and make a stand.

I think people who can't be arsed to read the thread where it clearly states more than once it was after he played for us against Hull shouldn't really comment.

Oh sorry wrong case.

Even more serious but hey you are so right he was not in any trouble when we signed him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2554575/Tulisas-ex-boyfriend-QPR-star-Danny-Simpson-arrested-iron-bar-attack-man-iPhone-vanished-night-out.html

He's a real nice guy sorry you are right.

Why did I need to read all the thread he has previous.

But I do not expect a sorry.

Not really, fans overlook bad behaviour of decent players all the time here and elsewhere. Our captain is a convicted drunk driver for gods sake.

Morgan was a daft tw@t and could of potentially put a lot of lives in danger, but there's being a daft tw@t and strangling your girlfriend.

Absolute bellend and wouldn't get my sympathy even if he wasn't absolutely shite.

Morgan was a daft tw@t and could of potentially put a lot of lives in danger, but there's being a daft tw@t and strangling your girlfriend.

Absolute bellend and wouldn't get my sympathy even if he wasn't absolutely shite.

And taking an iron bar to some dick that stole a phone.

Also, even if he was to get a custodial sentence, as it's a magistrates court decision the maximum he could get is 6months I believe. So likely out in 3, If not sooner. 

Common Assault, contrary to section 39 Criminal Justice Act 1988

An offence of Common Assault is committed when a person either assaults another person or commits a battery.

An assault is committed when a person intentionally or recklessly causes another to apprehend the immediate infliction of unlawful force.

A battery is committed when a person intentionally and recklessly applies unlawful force to another.

It is a summary offence, which carries a maximum penalty of six months' imprisonment and/or a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/l_to_o/offences_against_the_person/

I'm a Christian and I forgive DS. Ultimately God will judge him, not the Foxes Talk Forum

I am god he is a dick.

But really it is down to the fans to judge they pay the money that goes towards his wage.

If this was Vardy or a popular player you know damn well most people wouldn't be saying "sack him".

I'm not sure I agree with you, Babs. The awful fact is that we might have expected it of Simpson, but not of Vardy, which maybe makes the reaction more vitriolic. However, I think that these days, most people - "even football fans" to be clear - loath violence against women and children. We've grown up.

Personally, I find it very sad that we took Simpson on in the first place. It seems clear that he has form, and we would have been better looking elsewhere.

And on a different note, one has to feel some kind of sympathy that a guy with his talent has fvcked up his life like that. Desperately sad.

But he wasn't reformed when it happened and a lot of people didn't care. Simpson has only just been convicted, how do you expect him to reform in the space of a couple of hours.

Are you doing this to defend Simpson or do you just want to point out the hypocrisy? Because whether a few people wouldn't treat a better player the same or not, he's still a massive c*** and shouldn't be playing for Leicester at the very least until he actually has shown some remorse and reformed himself (and even then he shouldn't because he's not good enough).

you are such a pompous **** mate. Do u realise how offensive ur views of lcfc fans are. Block me. I dont give a fcuk

Surely he's right, though. Unsubstantiated rumours of similar offences have repeatedly been levelled against a legendary ex-captain and nobody seems to care, Collymore owned up to beating a woman before O'Neill signed him and we didn't slate O'Neill, we praised him and sang his name. Plus Graham Cross (I think) and Lenny Glover both spent time in prison and remain club legends. Morgan was found guilty of drunk driving and he remains our club captain. There have been rumours about Vardy's past and getting into trouble here and there which we rightly consider to be irrelevant. 

The distinction you're making is because you think throttling a woman in an argument is more serious than, say, drink driving. But is that necessarily the case? And even if it is, surely fans tend to distinguish between the job a footballer does and his private life.

And why are Babylon's views offensive? If Elvis was ever deemed guilty of grooming Priscilla, if Lennon was ever found to have killed (as he believed, himself, he had) a German sailor in the early 60s - would it be offensive to their fans to suggest they'd still love their music? And what about Collymore? Leicester fans loved him. Did you offend yourself when you supported him in a City shirt?

I agree that this is serious, probably well worthy of a short custodial sentence, and maybe the club will opt to terminate his contract, but we can't seriously argue that the perceived importance of the player to the team has no bearing on our wanting him to leave; not when we cheer one convicted criminal as our club captain and urge a sub-par reserve right-back who's also a convicted criminal towards the exit door.

Hard one this one. I understand what Babs is saying, however because Simpson is shit and that counts against him. But there is no need to swear at him (babs is normally very grounded).

This is the cleverest thing anybody has said so far on the matter! It boils down, more than anything else, to the fact that he's shit. If he were Maradona, or Collymore, or Graham Cross, or Len Glover, Wes Morgan or even Terry Fenwick we'd probably all say he was a d***head and soon come around to letting him get on with it. But what, exactly, does Danny Simpson offer in return?

This is the cleverest thing anybody has said so far on the matter! It boils down, more than anything else, to the fact that he's shit. If he were Maradona, or Collymore, or Graham Cross, or Len Glover, Wes Morgan or even Terry Fenwick we'd probably all say he was a d***head and soon come around to letting him get on with it. But what, exactly, does Danny Simpson offer in return?

Eric Cantona another example. All time Man Utd legend but he went into the crowed and fly kicked a fan. If he was shit like Simpson he would never of played football again let alone been given another chance by Utd.

Archived