Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Danny Simpson Guilty - Avoids Jail

What an F***ing c**t! Sack him then sue the little dick for breach of contract and damaging the clubs image. I would love to have been a fly on the wall when Nige first found out! My guess it was Simpson crying in the corner after Nige had erm...strangled him! :whistle:

What an F***ing c**t! Sack him then sue the little dick for breach of contract and damaging the clubs image. I would love to have been a fly on the wall when Nige first found out! My guess it was Simpson crying in the corner after Nige had erm...strangled him! :whistle:

Well he played for weeks after Nigel would have found out about the incident, so...

Am I the only one who's known about this for a while? The case has been forthcoming for ages. Unusual to see a Simpson guilty verdict!

Wouldn't want to see him play for our club for numerous reasons, but I do agree with the 'it would be a different story if he was a decent player' line, just look at how many players have a history and generally loved by their fans, Barton, Terry, Woodgate, Adams, Best, Cantona, Kluivert etc have all spent time in prison. So many sports starts think they're untouchable, which is half the trouble.

Innocent until proven guilty, but now he is guilty he can fvck off.

Would I be saying this about Vardy? I would probably spend a bit more time trying to find a justifiable motive or signs of remorse from Vardy but ultimately if anyone thinks it is ok to attack women I don't want them anywhere near our club.

If it turned out that Simpson was full of regret and remorse and had spent the last 4 months getting counselling for his anger issues and misogyny, and he humbly accepted his charge and vowed to serve his time donate some money to a women's protection charity and was half decent at football then I could understand the club sticking by him through this tough time, if not then fvck him.

Hope he gets the same treatment as Livermore. It's amazing what people think they can get away with if they have a bit of cash, deserves to be put in jail. Contract will definitely be cancelled.

I didn't realise this type of thing was done exclusively by the wealthy.

anyone who is asking if this is a sackable offence, ask yourself if you employer would stand by you if you went to prison. 

Depends on the contract I thought he had already done this when he signed.

If that was the case why the fvck did we sign him.

Not really, fans overlook bad behaviour of decent players all the time here and elsewhere. Our captain is a convicted drunk driver for gods sake.

Reformed drunk driver, Simpson has shown no signs of remorse or reform.

Depends on the contract I thought he had already done this when he signed.

If that was the case why the fvck did we sign him.

I think people who can't be arsed to read the thread where it clearly states more than once it was after he played for us against Hull shouldn't really comment.

Guest bennytwohats

Hope he gets the same treatment as Livermore. It's amazing what people think they can get away with if they have a bit of cash, deserves to be put in jail. Contract will definitely be cancelled.

Not sure if this has been said but assaulting your girlfriend and doing a line of cocaine aren't even nearly in the same ball park in terms of wrong. By the sounds of it Livermore had been going through some fairly horrific shit as well, which while not excusing it does make me feel a bit of sympathy for him. I've certainly had a blowout before when I've had some stuff going on in my life. 

Footballers are normal people at the end of the day - and taking a line of charlie doesn't make you a bad person, strangling your girlfriend on the other hand...

Reformed drunk driver, Simpson has shown no signs of remorse or reform.

But he wasn't reformed when it happened and a lot of people didn't care. Simpson has only just been convicted, how do you expect him to reform in the space of a couple of hours.

If this was Vardy or a popular player you know damn well most people wouldn't be saying "sack him".

Vardy could hit my missus and id still struggle not to like him!

Disclaimer

hope Mrs desertfox doesn't read this, and if she does, has a sense of humour :)

Never really liked Simpson or rated him. Bye bye Danny don't let the door hit you on the way out.

This type of thing does not sit well with the image of the club at all so he has got to go.

If he gets sent to prison he'll miss pre-season training and possibly the start of next season making it easy to sack him.  If he doesn't get a custodial then it will be a matter of bringing the club into disrepute/gross misconduct. 

Archived