Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Danny Simpson Guilty - Avoids Jail

Isnt life bloody funny and 2-faced, A few years ago we forgave, excused and tried to help to put the past behind him, just to

get him on our books, for a short while he was the fans favourite, MON was shrewd and clever to get him to sign, said some...

The bloke, this fan favourite, who was it?????

...oh yes Stan Collymore

Isnt life bloody funny and 2-faced, A few years ago we forgave, excused and tried to help to put the past behind him, just to

get him on our books, for a short while he was the fans favourite, MON was shrewd and clever to get him to sign, said some...

...oh yes Stan Collymore

The relevant word is past .... Stan reverted to type in the end ...so has simpson..  he like stan has done....... needs to grow up...

Not as bad a player as people are making out.

It seems to have been swiftly forgotten that he came in after De Laet's horror show in the early part of the season and looked far more accomplished defensively than Richie ever did. Lost his place due to the formation switch rather than any kind of form arguably as well.

That said, he's utterly dispensible now, particularly given this unsavoury off-field stuff. Wouldn't be sad to see him go whatsoever as I don't really want people convicted of the kind of thing that he has been representing my club, particularly when we don't need to compromise on those standards for any footballing reason (in the same sense that a League One or League Two club sometimes feels it has to).

Whoever saying he has an attitude problem, im guessing that youre assuming this? Absolutely ridiculous statement and I swear its only black/multi racial players that get accused of having attitude problems on here-all absolutely ludicrous.

Not the best player but not as bad as people make out and clearly gives a shit about the club

Whoever saying he has an attitude problem, im guessing that youre assuming this? Absolutely ridiculous statement and I swear its only black/multi racial players that get accused of having attitude problems on here-all absolutely ludicrous.

Not the best player but not as bad as people make out and clearly gives a shit about the club

Pretty sure the only player for us highlighted as having an attitude problem consistently this season was Powell, he didn't look black to me.

Might not be in footballing terms but being found guilty of strangling the mother of your child would indicate having some sort of an attitude problem, but maybe that's just me. :dunno:

Let's throw the race card about lol! What an absolutely stupid statement.

"Is it cos I is black?"

"No mate it's cos you're a woman beater"

Matt Mills ain't black/mixed race.

Yawn! Same old shit

...oh yes Stan Collymore

Giving a second chance to someone who has had problems and is seeking help with them is one thing, paying someone thousands of pounds a week while they are a convicted, unrepentant, violent criminal is another.

When footballers act like they are above the law they should be sacked, regardless, when they have dealt with what ever issue it was and served their time and shown they are fit to be adored by thousands, and paid millions then they should be free to find another club. Part of the rehabilitation process is making them realise the consequences of their actions, and not that the club will bail you out whatever happens because you can kick a ball straight.

He's not as shit as people are making out. 

But, he should be released as far as I'm concerned. 

It's here-say I guess, but I'm fairly sure I read that he made his ex retract her statement a few days after the incident, and deny that anything happened? Despite the police walking in on him with his hands around her throat?

Mmmm lovely role-model. 

Archived