Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 16

To be fair to Ash I think he tries to do the ratings properly but it's obvious others doing the same role aren't. Mahrez probably shouldn't get 4* skills on the face of it but considering some of the ridiculous decisions with players like Emre Can and even Anthony Stokes having 4* skills at one point, Mahrez has to have them.

It is when some crumpet is willing to take sly digs on a Internet forum.

Just answer me this one question, anyone? Why paint something up to be better than they or it actually is. I don't like over rating people and I believe Leicester ratings are more or less correct the majority seem to think so anyway.

The only thing I would change is Vardy and Schlupp pace but the reply I got was 'They are already fast', I don't agree with it and they are both faster than they are on game.

Oh Mahrez isn't worthy of Four Star skills either, he is an excellent dribbler no doubt about it but he doesn't use skill moves two elasticoos in three years....

Can't really comment til I've seen the ratings but we got playoffs in the championship, smashed it the following season and then finished 14th in the Premier League. We've now added Austria's captain, Switzerland's captain, a guy with nearly 50 international goals/1 in 2 ratio in the Bundesliga and the top tackler in the Big 5 European leagues last season. And you're telling me that we're ALMOST a 4 star team. How were we not already a 4 star team before these additions, let alone now. 

The problem is, it's all opinion but I will happily tell you where we need improving/downgrading when the ratings are out  :)

I get where you're coming from with the skill moves, but I don't think it's so much about the complexity of the skills done but the frequency they're done. Riyad does lots of simple skills so he should be 4 star for sure. The fact the chop is 4 star is ridiculous; I use that one (and skin people) when I play and I'm no great footballer.

I'm still trying to understand how the latest additions of Inler and Dyer don't push us to a 4* side. Ash, didn't you say a few weeks ago, just days before Inler was official, that we were already just short of being one before those two arrived? I realize that in some ways it might be better to be 3.5* for the online community, but I would love the challenge of playing other 4*+ teams.

Finally you see what i mean about other players having it in comparison to Mahrez... Emre Can?! Come on :P I see where you're coming from in regards to does he use skill that much... But on the face of others that apparently warrant it, most definitely. 

Ash, if you could answer my question a page or two back about potentials that would be cool :) 

Why do people want to be 4* so much? Not sure I want to be ripped apart online by the likes of Porto and Schalke.

Personally, I enjoy the challenge. I'm sick of playing Tigres and LA Galaxy again and again and again with USA mixed in there every once in a while. It's like the 5* teams where 90% of the time it's either RM, Barca, or PSG. I feel like 4* would put us in that sweet spot where we might get more variation as far as online opponents. 

This team has the tools to compete with many of the 4*. Tons of pace. A variety of attack options. Tall, strong defenders. Finally a potent free kick taker in Fuchs. 

Lads I would love to answer questions but I have a NDA with EA only so much I can say and with so much... I'm pushing it.

Look if you do the transfers in and out with players you would see how close we are to being a 4 star side - it is close.

Kante will be unbelievable on this for us trust me. We will be a sweaty as **** side to be and play against especially if you tske my advice on what line up to have IF you can play thay way.

Again I don't like to overrate people/players and I think I do a decent job of representing Leicester not just player stats but how the ground looks from fans singing to advertising boards etc. Hopefully we do have custom songs this season which I have pushed for like you wouldn't believe and all the ground changes thay have happened.

Retro kit - maybe ;)

I do ask though if anyone would fancy a shot at the editing team at EA, PM Me and I will put you through to the correct persons. You will see how hard it is and how much work actually does go on. Again pushing on NDA I would love to show and tell things but I simply can't. Safe to say Fifa 16 will be a very good game, very physical and finishing is hard.

This post will be void if you're not responsible for what star rating we are (I suspect it's an average for all player ratings and not just what a human says) but you say you don't want to "overrate" Mahrez but you seem to be in favour of us not being a 4* team just so we don't have to play better teams?

This post will be void if you're not responsible for what star rating we are (I suspect it's an average for all player ratings and not just what a human says) but you say you don't want to "overrate" Mahrez but you seem to be in favour of us not being a 4* team just so we don't have to play better teams?

We aren't a four star side thoufh are we lol

How many players you have in the squad x rating x something else gives you what star you are.

Lads I would love to answer questions but I have a NDA with EA only so much I can say and with so much... I'm pushing it.

Look if you do the transfers in and out with players you would see how close we are to being a 4 star side - it is close.

Kante will be unbelievable on this for us trust me. We will be a sweaty as **** side to be and play against especially if you tske my advice on what line up to have IF you can play thay way.

Again I don't like to overrate people/players and I think I do a decent job of representing Leicester not just player stats but how the ground looks from fans singing to advertising boards etc. Hopefully we do have custom songs this season which I have pushed for like you wouldn't believe and all the ground changes thay have happened.

Retro kit - maybe ;)

I do ask though if anyone would fancy a shot at the editing team at EA, PM Me and I will put you through to the correct persons. You will see how hard it is and how much work actually does go on. Again pushing on NDA I would love to show and tell things but I simply can't. Safe to say Fifa 16 will be a very good game, very physical and finishing is hard.

I appreciate the effort fella, it's not easy putting yourself in front of people to be inevitably judged and criticised.

I for one think you've done a decent job, and what people need to take into account is that EA will have their input as well all you can do is suggest and 'shepherd', for want of a better word, them into decisions. After all it is them that will be making the final decision.

Chin up Lad. I for one am looking forward to the game regardless of the overalls and let's face it their dubious affect on actual game play between similarly matched teams.

I appreciate the effort fella, it's not easy putting yourself in front of people to be inevitably judged and criticised.

I for one think you've done a decent job, and what people need to take into account is that EA will have their input as well all you can do is suggest and 'shepherd', for want of a better word, them into decisions. After all it is them that will be making the final decision.

Chin up Lad. I for one am looking forward to the game regardless of the overalls and let's face it their dubious affect on actual game play between similarly matched teams.

Thank you :)

It is when some crumpet is willing to take sly digs on a Internet forum.

Just answer me this one question, anyone? Why paint something up to be better than they or it actually is. I don't like over rating people and I believe Leicester ratings are more or less correct the majority seem to think so anyway.

The only thing I would change is Vardy and Schlupp pace but the reply I got was 'They are already fast', I don't agree with it and they are both faster than they are on game.

Oh Mahrez isn't worthy of Four Star skills either, he is an excellent dribbler no doubt about it but he doesn't use skill moves two elasticoos in three years....

It is kind of absolute horse having players of correct ratings when they wont make Schlupp and Vardy their actual pace cos they play for Leicester, it is an absolute joke

Danny Ings is faster than Vardy of the game for Christ's sake

Not having ago just seems silly that Leicester players arent as good on the game as they should be despite you telling em so

It is kind of absolute horse having players of correct ratings when they wont make Schlupp and Vardy their actual pace cos they play for Leicester, it is an absolute joke

Danny Ings is faster than Vardy of the game for Christ's sake

Not having ago just seems silly that Leicester players arent as good on the game as they should be despite you telling em so

Both 89 in pace. I would have Vardy at 93 & Schlupp 92

Archived