Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

Expand the stadium? The poll

1,304 members have voted

1. 1. Expand the stadium?

• Yes, asap!
    • Maybe when we're established top flight. (Another 2 years+ survival)
    • Not fussed.
    • No.

2 hours ago, promised land said:

Some interesting facts in that table, only 19 clubs are into double figures for seasons in the premier league, out of 25 seasons,  I'd have said Leeds had played in more than they have, yes they were in L1 for a few seasons but they were also a top side when the premier league started.

You mention the fact Leeds were in L1 for a "few seasons" (three) but also either side of this they spent many years in the champ, quite obvious statement for me to make it just seems odd you refer to their league one status straight away.

we desperately need to pull away from the relegation zone though. Wigan the big surprise for me in that table. Well played to them

10 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Liverpool increased Anfields capacity by 8,500 seats and it cost them £75m. That's the sort of price I assume we will be looking at. 

Yeah but they bought 10000 scabby terraces at a tenner a piece and knocked them down plus built a road through the middle 

5 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Liverpool increased Anfields capacity by 8,500 seats and it cost them £75m. That's the sort of price I assume we will be looking at. 

That price was to do with the structure of the design and the stand they built on is very old. Saying that if we are adding executive boxes across the middle tier then it could become costly 

Archived