Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Thanks Nige

As i'm only 16 he's the only stable or successful manager i've ever known. As I live in the north west i am surrounded by Liverpool and Man U fansso i'd like to thank you Nige for stopping me from being the only championship club supporter in the area

Well done young Man. Like you I started following LC as a young boy in the early Sixties when everyone around me where following Spurs and Utd. Liverpool were only starting their successful run back then.

Your clearly are an intelligent young Man when you can see beyond short termism of some, and could see the legacy that NP was building and creating slowly and steadily for the future. Hopefully it won't be destroyed by whoever takes over. 

By now you'll know that LC never do things easily. It's always a roller coaster ride. 

For me whenever nige did something "twatish" strangling, shouting abuse at fans, or that ostrich reporter melt down. It was all premeditated, done purley to take the attention off the players, it was mourunioesq and he hasn't got any credit for it.

His sacking is very disappointing, gutting even, but and it's a big but.... the owners have done enough for me for our club to get a few things wrong and keep me onside.

Archived