Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Thanks Nige

Gutted, he restored pride to this great football club at our lowest ebb. Gone but will live forever in folklore. some hilarious moments this season and quite possibly the greatest escape in premier league history.

He won't be short on offers and I wish him well. Thanks Nigel.

Am I the only one on here to think that the owners are still decent and they HAVE to have a reason for sacking him. They haven't done bad by us so far who knows what Nige has said/done to deserve this.

Still think he's a top manager and will kiss having him around the club but don't think the thais are so dumb as to get rid for no reason

I have massive respect for his man management and never say die attitude, stuck with him during the 'Pearson Out' saga which shut so many mindless fans up when Iane Dowie was one of the best options to replace Nigel ****ing Pearson. 

Will be one of the most remembered Leicester City managers, and a manager who will get a good job with his great coaching team, a respective owner who will entrust NFP with the job he's consistently proved to a success at - never been relegated, promoted twice - this man is an icon for the club, and deserves a statue in 50 years time.

Shocked and very disappointed that he's gone.

Remember feeling gutted when Wallace, Little, McGhee (at the time!) and O'Neill left but that was their choice to leave.

As his sacking is not because he wasn't up to the job it must be to do with his Son and the Thailand incident in my opinion. What an absolute idiot James Pearson has proved himself to be. Maybe it is him that is Nige's biggest weakness, as I always wondered if he was good enough to be at our club or if he was there through nepotism?

I really wish this hadn't happened and I believe NP could have taken us as far or further than MO'N did.

Thanks for what you did for us Nigel Pearson, you will probably be remembered as one of our best ever Managers.

I hope we make the right appointment and the club continues to move onwards and upwards but whoever comes in has a very hard act to follow.

Am I the only one on here to think that the owners are still decent and they HAVE to have a reason for sacking him. They haven't done bad by us so far who knows what Nige has said/done to deserve this.

Still think he's a top manager and will kiss having him around the club but don't think the thais are so dumb as to get rid for no reason

I think they have the clubs best interests at heart, I'm just hoping they make the correct decision!

Top owners, who saved us financially and gave us a future...

Top Manager, who saved us, and gave us a future to dream about..

what was said that that creates a situation where Pearsons position become untennable.

I just hope that past historonics and behaviour from Nigel was not the reason...

These Incidents were no worse than any top flight manager has done/said in the past.

I hope that the management have not been influenced by press reports.

I hope the management have a plan B, and dont go for any manager to prove a point.

In fact..I just hope.

I think they have the clubs best interests at heart, I'm just hoping they make the correct decision!

For me. Keeping the guy who has progressively improved us over 6 seasons would be having the clubs best interests at heart.

I can only think they have done this to get Leicester/King Power on the front pages (for marketing reasons over football reasons). Prepare for a big name manager. It is going to be like Sven all over again.

In Timos enjoying a meal with the missus when my lad sent me the text. Didn't speak for half hour.

Gutted beyond belief. Supporting Leicester for 53 years, never felt so bad at losing a manager. Bloomfield and MON were good, but this man made me feel extra proud supporting the lads.

The owners obviously don't give a cuss about the supporters, it's just a business to them. Lost a lot of respect for them.

I've only known one great manager then a load of rubbish ones then Nigel lol

I started really getting into Leicester when we had Megson, Allen and Holloway, Nige is a higher being.

My favourite manager after 43 years supporting. Best wishes Nigel for the future. :pearson:

Whomever is next will still get my 100% support. LTID. :thumbup:

That's the kind of spirit I wish I had right now but it's too raw atm :-(

Nigel, thanks for everything. Been a bit of a roller coaster but taking us from L1 to the Prem was incredible. You were in equal measures, brilliant & utterly insane and, even though I've cursed your name a thousand times, I've loved every minute of it. I wish you every success wherever you go (except when you play us).

And James, I hope your 'lads night out' was especially good considering it's just got your dad sacked you little cvnt.

He pissed me off a few times, but he turned this club around & brought us some of the best moments in our clubs history.

Fvck knows what's next, hopefully we go the way of Southampton & Swansea and not Leeds.

Doesn't deserve to be sacked, it still feels like a shit dream.

Thanks Nige.

Brought great results, developed a strong squad atmosphere (by all accounts), and pulled off the greatest escape.

Youve done much for LCFC and will be remembered positively.

Nigel has been frickin awesome for this club. Really hoped that he would be at club for a long long time, but he had some weird moments this season. Also his teams never gave up and always kept fighting, which I appreciated a lot. Thanks for everything Nigel!  :scarf:

Archived