Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Stadium Works

#FEARLESS a marketing man's wet dream.

Foxes never quit is too wordy.

I don't think #FEARLESS is suitable for us. It isn't unique. I bet if I look up that hash tag there's a thousand teenage girls using it because they dared to leave the house without makeup or some vain shit like that.

Guest CityFan 06

For the club to keep on side with the fans and mentain a positive relationship, it would be helpful for the club to consult the fans before putting #fearless on a flag or on the outside of the stadium. Whether this be a vote on Twitter or Facebook anything that involves the supporters opinion about such things. It would more than likely keep everyone happy to a certain degree because the vote would be something a majority of the fans would want to happen. This would also outline the club's importance of it's supporters by involving them in stuff like this. The best solution to resolve this situation with the #fearless branding on the outside of the ground and the flag with the slogan #fearless on, is for the club to communicate with the fans.

For the club to keep on side with the fans and mentain a positive relationship, it would be helpful for the club to consult the fans before putting #fearless on a flag or on the outside of the stadium. Whether this be a vote on Twitter or Facebook anything that involves the supporters opinion about such things. It would more than likely keep everyone happy to a certain degree because the vote would be something a majority of the fans would want to happen. This would also outline the club's importance of it's supporters by involving them in stuff like this. The best solution to resolve this situation with the #fearless branding on the outside of the ground and the flag with the slogan #fearless on, is for the club to communicate with the fans.

Is it?? Why in the world would they need your approval? I can't believe how pi££y folk are getting over a word, why do you care so much????????

Guest Mee-9

Load of shite that fearless thing. 

Foxes are the most sh1t scared animal in the world. Chase it with a shotgun and then run a mile. 

I'll bet anyone £100 that tomorrow there will be hoards of fans standing underneath pointing upwards to the #Fearless sign having their picture taken before and after the game. This kind of stuff probably appeals to the masses which is why the club do it.

Guest Mee-9

Fearless isn't something you associate with our club.

You'd say someone's fearless if they were straight and decided to wander down Brighton seafront in a pair of Leather chaps. 

Fearless isn't something you associate with our club.

You'd say someone's fearless if they were straight and decided to wander down Brighton seafront in a pair of Leather chaps.

And.... Queue the bigoted comment.

This really could be any foxestalk thread. They're just clones of each other

Archived