Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Stadium Works

Probably cheaper to replace they're not exactly top of the range. I suspect there was some cost cutting on them when the stadium was built as they would have been some of the last items to be fitted and we were heading for deep shit by then.

Probably cheaper to replace they're not exactly top of the range. I suspect there was some cost cutting on them when the stadium was built as they would have been some of the last items to be fitted and we were heading for deep shit by then.

Seats would've been priced in the build from the start, not a cost cutting measure as one of the last items to be fitted, unless it was a tongue in cheek post.

Far better than St Andrews seats, very uncomfortable when sat at half time. They remind me of Pride parks, same seat I think.

Seats would've been priced in the build from the start, not a cost cutting measure as one of the last items to be fitted, unless it was a tongue in cheek post.

Far better than St Andrews seats, very uncomfortable when sat at half time. They remind me of Pride parks, same seat I think.

I'm sure lots of things were priced in the build from the start but it's well known that cuts were made to save money and even then we didn't pay the full amount. But there was an element of tongue in cheek to the post because like most things associated with football the fans know very little about what goes on.

Just seen these on Facebook. I like it.

2ibmadd.jpg

11udzio.jpg

More pics here:

Live!!... New look LCFC pic.twitter.com/mf2pNawhca

Don't worry a L is on its way...#LCFC pic.twitter.com/Om7lRrDlSi

Much better than the advertisements, hopefully it won't be a temporary thing for the egg chasing WC.

Twist.

Probably be a bit of a tough job, but I wish they'd remove that dark blue material (left hand side of that picture ^^^).

That's a wall, and they've just repainted it I think! lol

They are cladding panels. Probably prefinished to royal blue. If you painted them it would just peel off

Looks like they are painting them in an earlier picture?

Anyway it's still the wall, they're hardly going to rip them all off, I bet it's hideous underneath.

Archived