Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Stadium Works

Only time they shortened the width was when they were in the Europa cup/league games to help his throws, in the Prem they had to go back wider again hence you got tram lines on either side of the pitch while they were in Europe.

The lines they weren't using were then painted a different colour blue or green iirc.

ththey actually had to make it wider and longer for the uefa cup

• 2 weeks later...

Fvck sake, used to laugh at Southampton and their shite #Saints thing on their seats. Can someone with connections in the club demand they remove that #fearless bollocks they seem to want to plaster on everything and make sure its never done again?

I'm not sure why it bothers me so much lol

Guest CityFan 06

I would prefer Foxes Never Quit plastered on the outside if I'm honest. Same with the Giant Flag tomorrow, would prefer Foxes Never Quit

It's a flatpack soulless run of the mill stadium anyway you can't really make it look worse especially with the Cov/Sky blue frontage that looks like a 70s office block.

kingpower1.JPG

Archived