Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Bournemouth away

Spoke to someone at the TO today who said there are 500 people on the priority away scheme so only 800/900 tickets available to buy on P1 - it definitely won't make it past the second day. Probably be all gone by mid-morning on the second day.

I reckon a lot of the away schemers from last season realised they didn't have to be on it, that's why we only have 500 now, as I said else where Vish told me it was nearer 900 last season.

If your points are above first day criteria I can see why they wouldn't stay on it again, plus it gives you more freedom to choose when you want to go away and I suppose less hassle sending back or selling on the tickets you don't want.

I know quite a few who travel every away who weren't on it last season.

This one will be interesting to watch and see when they sell out, bank holiday, new ground for a lot, very small allocation.

I was bouyed by the amout of tickets available (Quite a few more than I expected) but then the realisation that I won't be able to get them until 4th or 5th date means I think i'll have no chance.

Tempted just to go for a weekend in Bournemouth though, go to the pre match drinking/pubs. lol

I reckon a lot of the away schemers from last season realised they didn't have to be on it, that's why we only have 500 now, as I said else where Vish told me it was nearer 900 last season.

If your points are above first day criteria I can see why they wouldn't stay on it again, plus it gives you more freedom to choose when you want to go away and I suppose less hassle sending back or selling on the tickets you don't want.

I know quite a few who travel every away who weren't on it last season.

This one will be interesting to watch and see when they sell out, bank holiday, new ground for a lot, very small allocation.

Was on the away scheme last season but realised there was no point and was often more hassle as you'd only have to go back in and swap your ticket to sit near others.

Doubt this'll get beyond P1. I 'may' not be going to this one so should anyone require a ticket I might be able to lend a hand.

Was on the away scheme last season but realised there was no point and was often more hassle as you'd only have to go back in and swap your ticket to sit near others.

Doubt this'll get beyond P1. I 'may' not be going to this one so should anyone require a ticket I might be able to lend a hand.

Should do we don't have 1,300 P1 surely? 

Should do we don't have 1,300 P1 surely? 

Every away sold out last season, you had 900 away scheme members (down to 500 this) so you can guarantee 900 going and that is before the rest of what was P1 buy theirs.

Don't forget box holders and players also get first dibs too.

If you're P1 then please mate will buy you a pint at a home game or two ;)

I don't hold out much hope as I don't really post on here anymore but I figure its worth a shot.

So after 10 long years in the States I'm finally coming home. My sister is getting married so I'm bringing over my American Wife, my 2 and a half year old daughter and my 15 month old son. After all this time the only thing I really wanted to do was go to a City game and take my Wife so she could experience my 'soccer obsession' as she calls it. Only problem is we land on Aug 27th and leave on Sep 9th. That means that Bournemouth away is the only game during our stay. My heart dropped when I saw the fixture list. I have Aunts, Uncles and Cousins all over Leicester so getting to a home game would have been easy. But for the one game I'm there for to be Bournemouth away is literally the worst possible fixture it could have been due to the meager allocation.

Again I know its a pretty much non existent chance but if there is anyone who would be willing to give up 2 tickets so I could attend my first game in 10 years I would be eternally grateful (and of course I'd pay for them).

Anyone?

If you're P1 then please mate will buy you a pint at a home game or two ;)

I'm not going to Bournemouth so I can get you a ticket if you'd like. No need for a pint or two. If you're feeling generous you could pop a £5 to Loros, if you're not then don't.

Edited to say you'd obviously be an adult as

a) I am

b) you can't downgrade tickets

I'm not going to Bournemouth so I can get you a ticket if you'd like. No need for a pint or two. If you're feeling generous you could pop a £5 to Loros, if you're not then don't.

a) I am

Yes please!!! PM me mate

a) I am

Cracking idea, should be a thing  :appl:

Archived