Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Kramaric

Give him a run in the team like shinji has had and he will prove he is more effective

He's played the same amount of minutes pretty much and not shown himself to be more effective, that's why he's not getting chucked in, because whilst both ineffective going forward Okazaki has shown more in defense.

He's played the same amount of minutes pretty much and not shown himself to be more effective, that's why he's not getting chucked in, because whilst both ineffective going forward Okazaki has shown more in defense.

10 minutes here and there and 8 matches in a row is not the same. Statistically yes, irl no

10 minutes here and there and 8 matches in a row is not the same. Statistically yes, irl no

Do you mean 6 starts, 8 sub appearances with one over 30 minutes, 5 x 20/25 minutes. Only two were anywhere close to 10 minutes, both being 12m+.

He's had enough time to show something. Dyer has come off the bench three times and almost matched / beaten his offensive stats already.

Do you mean 6 starts, 8 sub appearances with one over 30 minutes, 5 x 20/25 minutes. Only two were anywhere close to 10 minutes, both being 12m+.

He's had enough time to show something. Dyer has come off the bench three times and almost matched / beaten his offensive stats already.

1. 6 starts as a lone striker 2. Okazaki and Kramaric are being compared, not Dyer and Kramaric.

Are these including last season when his starts were in that 5-4-1 formation where he spent 70 minutes chasing shadows before being substituted and us changing to a more attacking mentality?

I get that a lot of people don't seem to rate him at all, but he really had an extended run in a team that is actually attempting to win a game of football.

1. 6 starts as a lone striker 2. Okazaki and Kramaric are being compared, not Dyer and Kramaric.

1. 6 starts as a lone striker my arse.

2. You were making out you can't make an impact with a few minutes as substitute, Dyer is the proof that you can.

Are these including last season when his starts were in that 5-4-1 formation where he spent 70 minutes chasing shadows before being substituted and us changing to a more attacking mentality?

I get that a lot of people don't seem to rate him at all, but he really had an extended run in a team that is actually attempting to win a game of football.

It's not about not rating him, what I'm not having is people up his arse and making excuses. He's had plenty of chances and has been disappointing, Okazaki has been also on the attack.... it's clear he's there for the defensive side of it, where he contributes mores. Their stats are both utter cack in attack. 

I think kramaric has had a poor start here, but if you look at the side he came into last season, we were bottom of the table and low on confidence while playing upfront by himself!

I think he should get a chance if ulloa is not fit tommorow as mahrez is better on the wing and kramaric can play behind vardy in a team with confidence

I think kramaric has had a poor start here, but if you look at the side he came into last season, we were bottom of the table and low on confidence while playing upfront by himself!

I think he should get a chance if ulloa is not fit tommorow as mahrez is better on the wing and kramaric can play behind vardy in a team with confidence

Judging by Ranieri's comments about not knowing Vardy's best partner, I would hazard a guess we might see a few different combinations over the coming weeks.

It's not about not rating him, what I'm not having is people up his arse and making excuses. He's had plenty of chances and has been disappointing, Okazaki has been also on the attack.... it's clear he's there for the defensive side of it, where he contributes mores. Their stats are both utter cack in attack. 

I don't think it's outrageous that some people would like to see him given a run of games or even game time in the league (12 minutes he's had so far this season in the league).  The problem is, it's hard to argue against the current set up, given that we're 5th in the league. 

I just find it frustrating that we have a good youngish player and there doesn't seem to be any place for him at the minute. If he's not going to get a chance here, he may as well move on because he's wasting the best seasons of his career otherwise.

When he does get a chance again, I do hope he doesn't attempt anymore chips, as it seems people will be holding those against him longer than they cried over Kermo's pen.

Leicester are not here to service Kramaric, its the other way around.

All this, 'we should give him a run of games to show what he can do' is bollocks. We're doing fine so when he does get a chance, he needs to do infinitely more with it than he has done.

When Ulloa has come on this season, he's looked sharp, hungry and determined to win his place back. Kramaric doesnt.

As Martin O'Neill said once "I don't pick the team, the players do".

It's up to the players to make that position their own like Danny Drinkwater has. His days looked numbered here in the summer as he wasn't first choice last season, Cambiasso left but Inler and Kante came in and everyone assumed that they would eventually be our midfield pairing. Drinkwater now gets in ahead of Kante and is our first choice midfielder as he's given CR no option but to select him. He never whined about not being selected but obviously took on board what he'd learnt last season and knuckled down to become a better player. It probably says something of a player's character when one quietly gets around to getting back in the side and another moans to anyone who will listen that it's not fair.

You look at our team and a No 10 to partner Vardy is a glaring weakness for us. CR has to be thinking if nobody from the current squad can make that position their own then he'll get someone in who will whether that will be in January or next summer.

Leicester are not here to service Kramaric, its the other way around.

All this, 'we should give him a run of games to show what he can do' is bollocks. We're doing fine so when he does get a chance, he needs to do infinitely more with it than he has done.

When Ulloa has come on this season, he's looked sharp, hungry and determined to win his place back. Kramaric doesnt.

Spot on.

A lot of stats being bandied around which can sometimes distort the issue especially when his career here as been a bit stop start.  The fact is if he is not getting enough game time then it is down to him to do something about it.  At the moment he is at work like a lot of other people, at the training ground doing what he is paid to do.  He is at the training ground week in week out and is constantly being assessed ......   we just don't know what is happening there but 2 managers now don't seem to have the confidence to give him an extended run in the team.  This for me speaks volumes.  You get out of life what you put in and it would appear he is not doing enough.  His confidence and belief  may well be very low but thats when you have to buckle down and put it in. Football is big business and players cannot be carried.   I personally would like nothing more than Kram to be yet another diamond and be a big part of what is happening here, but I'm afraid that is looking less and less a viable possibility.

Going forward decisions need to be made, whether it be loan, sale or an agreed period of time for him to get his act (and head) together.  In the meantime I hope we are looking for a replacement as our forward line is looking like a potential weak link in the chain ....    especially if you look at the Shinji thread !!

Okazaki has cack defensive ones too while your in the mood of not making excuses.

A lot of stats being bandied around which can sometimes distort the issue especially when his career here as been a bit stop start.  The fact is if he is not getting enough game time then it is down to him to do something about it.  At the moment he is at work like a lot of other people, at the training ground doing what he is paid to do.  He is at the training ground week in week out and is constantly being assessed ......   we just don't know what is happening there but 2 managers now don't seem to have the confidence to give him an extended run in the team.  This for me speaks volumes.  You get out of life what you put in and it would appear he is not doing enough.  His confidence and belief  may well be very low but thats when you have to buckle down and put it in. Football is big business and players cannot be carried.   I personally would like nothing more than Kram to be yet another diamond and be a big part of what is happening here, but I'm afraid that is looking less and less a viable possibility.

Going forward decisions need to be made, whether it be loan, sale or an agreed period of time for him to get his act (and head) together.  In the meantime I hope we are looking for a replacement as our forward line is looking like a potential weak link in the chain ....    especially if you look at the Shinji thread !!

You judge yourself on what you think you can do.

Other people will judge you on what they see you do.

Can't believe how many pages there are on this.

The situation is simple, Kramaric is a very good player, like Benalouane and Inler, but we also have a lot of other very good players, and those that have been trusted to wear the Royal Blue so far haven't disappointed. Some players have forced their way into the team, Kante and Fuchs, other have played so well they have become undroppable, Vardy,  Drinkwater.

Kramaric hasn't done enough to deserve a starting spot, Vardy has done more than enough to be our first choice, by being the best striker in the country, so we have 4 players essentially competing for 1 spot, Mahrez, who has been outstanding, Okazaki who has been good with room for improvement, Ulloa and Kramaric who haven't taken the chances they have had.

They will both get more chances, it is a long old season, and as fans we need to support them when they do, Kramaric could turn out to be a great player for us, but he needs to be patient as do the fans.

The situation is simple, Kramaric is a very good player, like Benalouane and Inler, but we also have a lot of other very good players, and those that have been trusted to wear the Royal Blue so far haven't disappointed. Some players have forced their way into the team, Kante and Fuchs, other have played so well they have become undroppable, Vardy,  Drinkwater.

Kramaric hasn't done enough to deserve a starting spot, Vardy has done more than enough to be our first choice, by being the best striker in the country, so we have 4 players essentially competing for 1 spot, Mahrez, who has been outstanding, Okazaki who has been good with room for improvement, Ulloa and Kramaric who haven't taken the chances they have had.

They will both get more chances, it is a long old season, and as fans we need to support them when they do, Kramaric could turn out to be a great player for us, but he needs to be patient as do the fans.

It wasn't that long a go when Vardy wasn't first choice but he's a fighter and knuckled down and made himself first name on the team sheet.

With the right attitude and endeavour he's made the place his own.

Is there even one Leicester fan out there who doesn't believe he's the best striker at the club? I couldn't have said that nine months a go without sounding stupid.

It wasn't that long a go when Vardy wasn't first choice but he's a fighter and knuckled down and made himself first name on the team sheet.

With the right attitude and endeavour he's made the place his own.

Is there even one Leicester fan out there who doesn't believe he's the best striker at the club? I couldn't have said that nine months a go without sounding stupid.

vardy's shit, only scored 10 goals this season

Yep can't argue with that. 

Agree. In fact one of the top posts on the matter, general to all players.

But by some they will keep grinding away, just to have trolling negative digs at individual players.

I also dont believe, these players not in the 1st team presently, cant fit in to style.A player or players make their own styles

when the team form leads to a win or successfull run.

How many times have we seen, just at cityalone , players way of the mark, having again or at first to wait in the shadows, having only token appearances.Then without any explosion are suddenly over/after a certain period are 1st teamers.

Plus different managers, will interpret the various players skills for their own and team needs.

I actually trust Claudio on this.

Okazaki is in for a reason, he sees him week in and week out on the training field. Whilst he hasn't got the goals, his work rate for the team has been excellent. His run, movement take players out the game giving space for our other quick attackers. His style of play has suited how we have performed, if it isn't broke then don't fix it.

I do like Krameric and has showed glimpses of brilliance, but only glimpses. He needs to knuckle down and work harder to get a run in the team. We cannot risk an under performing player (in terms of effort/training which only Claudio sees) in a Premier League game. He has not taken his chances in the game time he has had, and at times, does try to be "too flashy" with his chips and dinks, when the simpler options are better. I am sure everyone can see his quality but if he doesn't fit into how we are playing as things are going well at the moment, then there is no reason for this to change.

Hopefully he grafts away as Vardy has done and his chance will come if he shows the right attitude. 

It hasn't stopped him from playing for Croatia in their last few games, albeit as sub appearances.

We've got strikers that are proven more reliable than him in the PL and, should he want to move temporarily, he must carefully consider which interested club to go to.

Unfortunately, patience is not really an option for Krama, based on this interview in the largest Croatian sports daily:

http://sportske.jutarnji.hr/kramaric-razocaran-i-tuzan---zelim-li-vidjeti-euro-moram-igrati--ako-ne-u-leicesteru--onda-negdje-drugdje--/1448306/

He says he loves England, but he is desperate to play at Euro2016, and he can't do that warming the bench. He says that he feels like his skills have not dropped, but that physically he is off the pace due to a lack of game time. Says the elimination from the League Cup makes things worse and he is now considering a transfer request if he doesn't get regular game time by the end of the year, although does note that things could still change.

Archived