Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Kramaric

Not to the extent Vardy has though. Vardy's rise is like nothing I've ever seen.

The point wasn't about the extent of the rise, more someone being not great and then improving and finding form. That isn't exceptional, Vardy's rise obviously is.

James and Drinkwater were both panned on here before they ever had a great run of form. Benny was slated though for playing out of position, something so far what we've done to Okazaki (he's not a 10).

I wouldn't say Kram has consistently struggled there have been enough flashes of good play to show there is something there, many on here are so far up his arse it's not true... so he must have done something. Not enough for me to warrant a start, but enough not to consign to the bin marked "shit".

No doubt the guy has ability. He reminds be of fryatt in the wierd way.

He has ability but not the quickest, stepped up from a lower level and taking time to adjust.

He is in a different class to fryatt don't get me wrong.

Am I the only one here who actually thinks he's quality?

I think with a decent run in the team to find some rhythm to his game we will see what a good player he actually is. He's been here less than a year and I think he has a part to play this season.

Just hope we don't offload him on the cheap in January and a year later see him smashing goals in the champions league somewhere.

Just my opinion and it seems I'm pretty much on my own!

He was decent at Villa away also. He looked good in most games last season, and we all had high hopes following a classy finish or two in pre season. He's clearly not as bad as some on here believe he is. Him and Inler just don't seem to be usable in the style we are playing at the moment.

Am I the only one here who actually thinks he's quality?

I think with a decent runn in the team to find sone rhythm to his game we will see what a good player he actually is. He's been here less than a year and I think he has a part to play this season.

Just hope we don't offload him on the cheap in January and a year latet see him smashing goals in the champions league somewhere.

Just my opinion and it seems I'm pretty much on my own!

nah I also think he looks like he could be quality

No harm in taking a punt and trying to get as much as your money back if it looks like you've got it wrong.

I'd like us to offload him to a Championship club. A lot of them don't mind paying £10m for a striker and Kramaric has a lot going for him.

1) he's scored a shed load of goals at a similar level

2) Croatia international

3) young

4) Hat-trick against Feyernood in the Europa League

5) Was linked with Chelsea, Juventus and AC Milan less than a year a go

Thing is if he does get a run out against Hull if he has a worldly doesn't make him the next best thing and if he has a shocker doesn't make him rubbish (though obviously the majority of the comments on this thread will be reactionary one way or the other like most threads), his confidence is shot at present from all the information available and he needs a run of games to get some form back but obviously that's the problem because we can't afford to give someone time to run themselves in to form, especially while we keep playing well and picking up points when he isn't involved. Lad is stuck between a rock and a hard place have to feel sorry for him.

:dry:

What a silly statement. You clearly didnt go to Arsenal away - he was brilliant.

It's an entirely accurate statement. The odd bit of good play doesn't make up for his abject failure the other 90% of the time. Let's see who's proven right in the long run.

Feel for him, because I don't think he's ever been given a chance in his most effective position - the number 10 role, dropping back behind a front man. How many times has that actually happened?

I used to think like this. Then I realised the manager and staff see him training everyday. To get his chance, he needs to perform in training but he clearly isn't. It's up to him to show the staff why he should be playing, but it seems like he has a poor/weak attitude. Instead of fighting for his place he is angling for a move.

*Kramarić dissapointed and sad 'If I want to see Euro I have to play, if not in Leicester, then somewhere else.'"

He also says he loves England and is not doing anything concretely about leaving Leicester, but sometimes the thought goes through his mind. 

He didn't expect this, especially after summer pre-season and trainings. He felt amazing, full of confidence and physical strength. What's worst for him is that he feels that he lost

some of that strength and stamina that he had. Kram says that he didn't lose his feeling with the ball which is good, but he feels that he is physically in a bit of a decline. He works hard, but without matches it's hard for him to achieve that form he had.

There's still time before the transfer window so something might change.

source : http://www.jutarnji.hr/kramaric-razocaran-i-tuzan---zelim-li-vidjeti-euro-moram-igrati--ako--ne-u-leicesteru--onda-negdje-drugdje--/1448301/

I don't how managers in the world of football do it, but I think this might be a subtle alert for interested clubs to step up. idk

But, when journalist gives him an interview and asks him about the situation ofc he won't say everything' ok.

He has been saying for a whole year that the team is in the first place and it's up to him to work more. It must be frustrating as hell

to go through stuff that he is going through.

Archived