Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Kramaric

Under the Consumer Rights Act you have an early right to reject goods that are unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described and get a full refund.

But this right is limited to 30 days from the date of purchase of your product.

Well that's that then!

Can't help but feel Okazaki coming in here has dented A-Kram's confidence, thus his chance at thriving. I think he saw Ulloa and Vardy as enough competition and that extra addition really meant curtains for poor Kram. Sounds silly but I can't help but feel that and I did ever since we landed Shinji.

I was at an International tech event in Ireland week before last. I met there a guy from Croatia, and we very quickly got on to the subject of Kramaric, and his utter dissapoointment in his move and how he has represented Crotia in the UK!

He likened the current situation to his return to Dynamo and that with him actually coming out in the press, the writing is on the wall. I asked if he would fight for his place...he hung his head and shook it from side to side.

He has a huge following back home and given he is a confidence player, he suggested a return within the year could be on the cards.

They guy seemed to know his football and talked highly of LCFC (so we got along!) - this for me was the nail in the coffin, last nights performance felt like his last chance for me after that chat.

Would be such a shame - held so much hope when he joined.

Difficult to make an impression in cup games as we don't or haven't played at the same intensity and he's not played with our better players.

Can't see him making it here now, lots of young players come to England and struggle. Can see him still making a good career for himself though, maybe somewhere like Holland.

Feel for him, because I don't think he's ever been given a chance in his most effective position - the number 10 role, dropping back behind a front man. How many times has that actually happened? Obvious that him and Okazaki up front together isn't going to work. How many times has he played in the hole with Vardy at 9? How many times has he played just behind Ulloa (who would imo be the strike partner that would make most sense with him, he could feed off his knock downs etc)?

Pearson insisted playing him upfront on his own, which was ridiculous, and now his confidence is so shot Ranieri probably wouldnt risk him in the Prem in the Okazaki role anyway. It's a real shame, as he has talent, but there's been no effort to try to put that talent to best effect. Bet he feels a bit like Vardy must do being asked to play left wing for England. If he leaves without ever being given a proper chance in his proper position (as i think he will do now), can't help feeling it's been a real missed opportunity

Feel for him, because I don't think he's ever been given a chance in his most effective position - the number 10 role, dropping back behind a front man. How many times has that actually happened? Obvious that him and Okazaki up front together isn't going to work. How many times has he played in the hole with Vardy at 9? How many times has he played just behind Ulloa (who would imo be the strike partner that would make most sense with him, he could feed off his knock downs etc)?

Pearson insisted playing him upfront on his own, which was ridiculous, and now his confidence is so shot Ranieri probably wouldnt risk him in the Prem in the Okazaki role anyway. It's a real shame, as he has talent, but there's been no effort to try to put that talent to best effect. Bet he feels a bit like Vardy must do being asked to play left wing for England. If he leaves without ever being given a proper chance in his proper position (as i think he will do now), can't help feeling it's been a real missed opportunity

Isn't the truth that he was outplayed by Nugent in that position post Jan?

Hard to not agree with a lot of the posts about not taking his chance last night and similarly the lack of support for Inler's performance either. You could argue the case that at the moment these lads are 2nd string players which in our position at the moment, on paper does not look that bad, but evidently last night they left a lot to be desired. 

I hope something clicks with Kramaric, from my understanding it may be down to his attitude towards training that Ranieri has omitted him from selection and only played him in the cup games. Perhaps a short term loan in the Championship may flip the switch and we might see the striker we paid our money for?

I cannot express how much I want him to succeed, I think we have such a good player there but it's just not happening. In saying that if Claudio does decide to play 4-4-2 in the near future I'd like to see him given his chance up front with Vardy, as Okazaki hasn't impressed me much since the opening two weeks,

If he doesn't get a look in a before Jan we may as well sell up and try to get Austin,

I hope he does get a go in the league though. Coming in for an hour after not playing for a month with a rag-tag team away at Hull isn't the best

His confidence is well and truly shot, I don't think he even knows where he fits in. he obviously has ability but is weak, mind you championship teams are usually much more physical. A loan might work but in all honesty i can't ever see him fitting in which is a shame.

Archived