Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Kramaric

West Ham = Standard too high.

Hull = standard to high.

Bury = Gets a goal.

probably says where he is in terms of standard to be honest

Sad.

Were you one who wrote Vardy and Jeff off too?

Sad.

Were you one who wrote Vardy and Jeff off too?

I would love to say I was to try and make you look like you have a good point to make but unfortunately for you I wasn't no.

In fact, I'm quite the opposite!

I have never slated either of these players and for years had been crying out for Jeff to play more than he had.

If you want to look back on my posts (if this is possible?) you will see that I was constantly sticking up for Vardy even when the majority on here was begging us to sell him to WBA for £5mil. I can remember some posts saying they wouldn't even take a fiver and would drive him up to the training ground for them.

So no I don't really slate our players, remain positive even through half the tragic messages on here when we go 1-0 down etc

As I have said in match thread I haven't watched today's game but as a goal scoring record which is what you would want from a striker you can't argue with what I put.

He really has offered nothing to make you optimistic of a bright future unfortunately

Being that Leicester is out of Capital Cup Krama might as well pack his things and wait for January

unless one of the strikers gets injured. even if that happens i dont think he will get much game time. ranieri will probably play with one striker 

and use dyer mahrez and albrighton together

Archived