Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Leicester Match Of The Day Thread 2015/2016

Mourinho is such an attention seeking bellend. He is just perfect for the ***** that are Chelsea FC.

Does match of the day go onto iplayer? If so how long until it will be on there? I missed us due to the Mrs

Yea one week I think. 

Vitality Stadium? What a load of rubbish. Time to end these ridiculous sponsored stadiums (well only those that are crap of course, how could we do without the King Power or the KitKat crescent?).

Frankly MOTD is an unfortunately bad highlights program. I like the fact they have left Bournemouth 'til the end though.  I genuinely don't know how anyone who claims is paid to know about football thinks they have a better chance than us of staying up. It baffles me.

Anyone else watching football league tonight on channel 5 lol wow. It's absolutely scandalous

I thought the Football League show was pretty pants but Channel 5 take the biscuit. I don't why they can't just show football highlights. That's all people want to see. Dreadful show. One of the reasons I'd be heartbroken if we went down, we're lucky we're on a decent programme every week.

Gary bless him does his best to be biased as much as possible and slip in some tongue in cheek comment about how great it is when we're doing well. The only shame is as soon as we've come back on the programme after 10 years they've done away with the typical opening titles where they show a clip of every team and have started using old clips. I don't want to see Clough and Championship side Derby on there at the start of the show! At least show an old clip of us instead.

Archived