Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Leicester Match Of The Day Thread 2015/2016

Do you think Pearson is secretely pissed off that we've started pretty well without him?

No but he's still absolutely fuming about being sacked.

Hmmm... is it just me or were our highlights very much butchered once more?

It felt so rushed again, the opening in particular. Why can't you just let the starting line-ups roll from start to finish without having to cut to the game already?

Is MOTD getting shorter and shorter each year?

It felt so rushed again, the opening in particular. Why can't you just let the starting line-ups roll from start to finish without having to cut to the game already?

Thought they was better than the previous 2 to be honest.

It seems like MOTD are giving more and more time to the first one or two games that are on. If you're third or lower in the pecking order you seem to get less and less air time these days and not always a true reflection of the game.

It seems like MOTD are giving more and more time to the first one or two games that are on. If you're third or lower in the pecking order you seem to get less and less air time these days and not always a true reflection of the game.

Hasn't it been like that for a long time?

Sorry for the late response but I've only just seen this post.

What makes you think either of those should exempt him from being subjected to the same rules as any other player who sticks an uncontrolled high foot studs-first into another player?

Common sense. He was looking at the ball, was a long long way out of position, was late in the game.

Besides, you are implying that any player who goes studs first into another player gets sent off which simply isnt the case.

Archived