Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

West Ham away.. Pre match

West Ham dealt with arsenal because arsenal played with absolutely no width, not because they got the shit kicked out of them. Mahrez up against Tomkins is huge for us.

Sorry but for me they just have too much for him, I'd love for him to prove me wrong, but a tough away day at West Ham is not his game.

Benalouane looks like a walking red-card from that U21 match. Would rather de Laet start in the back three, or Was.

I heard this,took a dislike to one of the Man U players didn't he?

The commentator said "it looks like Benalouane doesn't want to play at u21 level, it did look as though he was going to get the red card a for some nasty tackles.

Sorry but for me they just have too much for him, I'd love for him to prove me wrong, but a tough away day at West Ham is not his game.

We might as well totally give up if we're not even going to try to use our most potent attacking threat against a team that finished 2 places above us last season.

Mahrez has improved a lot defensively as well. He's worth a gamble in any game we play - he's probably the only player in our squad capable of conjuring a goal out of nothing.

We might as well totally give up if we're not even going to try to use our most potent attacking threat against a team that finished 2 places above us last season.

Mahrez has improved a lot defensively as well. He's worth a gamble in any game we play - he's probably the only player in our squad capable of conjuring a goal oyut of nothing.

Most potent attacking threat???? In what world! Yes he can create something out of nothing but it was Albrightons influence last week that did the real damage, Mahrez is still hit and miss! As for improving defensively he lost his man numerous times down our right side, Sunderland fortunately were not direct or clinical so it cost us nothing. I have no issue with his defending though, hes a luxury player its his role, but it will most likely not be as effective against a side like West Ham

So all those games last season that Mahrez ran further than everyone else, that was him strolling about being a luxury player, was it? Don't let the facts get in the way of sensationalist bollocks.

Distance covered means nothing when you put it into context of the situation, facts dont cloud my judgement, watching him play gives you a good insight. Anyway if he plays i hope he does well, ill always accept that im wrong when i am. 3 points is all that matters.

Archived