Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

West Ham away.. Pre match

Much bigger challenge than a hapless Sunderland side. Gotta focus on the defensive side of our game because West Ham will give us at least double the trouble they did today.

Formation wise, unsure if it'll be a 4-4-2 again or crack out 3-5-2 for a big away game. Either way, I'm pretty confident following today.

1-1 or 2-1 Leicester, Ranieri to keep the good times coming :)

These are bollocks, 3-1 City.

After today's performance I can see a 2-1 win.  Not a lot of teams other than the top six will be out of reach of a win for us even away from home.

Start with the same team I'd say and the same formation, drop to 3-5-2 if we look a bit shaky in defence after half hour. Only thing that might be an idea tho is getting Fuchs in from the start.

we looked shaky in defence today against the worst team ive ever seen in the prem.

Im sure they'll be a focus on defending this week. Disappointing that both centre backs went to close the Sunderland player who played in Defoe and Kasper exposed. But first game rustiness. I felt a lot more confident with 3 at the back last year, maybe as we are away he'll go for that, but I think we will get something, be happy with a point.

Would love a win but definitely take a point away against a likely mid table team. 

Wont grumble if we stick with winning formula nor would I if we revert back to the successful 3-5-2 with Albrighton and Schlupp reprising the wing back roles.

Very much looking forward to it though.

Archived