Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

West Ham away.. Pre match

Honestly no idea how this one will go, but at the minute with the new manager I feel that generally, I didn't expect Saturday's team selection.

We beat a poor Sunderland side, they had a good result against a lacklustre Arsenal. This is the team we've lost most to in my lifetime so i'm naturally not that upbeat.

I don't have any problems with the midfield and forward line from Saturday. I think we may need to change the defence or the midfield to accomodate Kante though.

As Was didn't make the bench on Saturday I can't see him coming into a back three, if we do go to three at the back with Benalouane coming in it will be an untried trio.

Would gladly take a point.

Stats

The Hammers have won seven of their previous eight home Premier League games against Leicester City, losing the other in August 2000.

The Foxes lost all six of their Premier League games last season in London, and have gone 20 Premier League games without a victory in the capital (D3 L17).

Both Leicester City and West Ham are looking to win their opening two games of a Premier League season for the first time since 1997-98.

Leicester City have won 25 Premier League points since April 1st 2015; four more than any other side.

The Foxes have won eight of their last 10 PL matches (D1 L1) - collecting more wins in this period than in their previous 55 Premier League games (seven wins).

Reece Oxford became the second youngest player to start a Premier League game last weekend against Arsenal (16y 236d).

No Premier League player is currently on a longer run of starts for one side than West Ham goalkeeper Adrian (57 consecutive PL starts).

Andy King has scored three goals in four league appearances versus West Ham United.

Claudio Ranieri has lost three of his last four Premier League games as a manager versus West Ham.

West Ham are looking to win back to back Premier League games for the first time in 2015.

Kasp

RDL   Huth   Wes   Jeff

Kante

Marc King DD Mahrez

Vardz

Use Vardy as an outlet, hit the channels and hope he can pull of his West Brom away antics on the break again, solid midfield 3, use Mahrez and Jeff down the left against Tomkins.

Easy  :thumbup:

Stats

The Hammers have won seven of their previous eight home Premier League games against Leicester City, losing the other in August 2000.

The Foxes lost all six of their Premier League games last season in London, and have gone 20 Premier League games without a victory in the capital (D3 L17).

Both Leicester City and West Ham are looking to win their opening two games of a Premier League season for the first time since 1997-98.

Leicester City have won 25 Premier League points since April 1st 2015; four more than any other side.

The Foxes have won eight of their last 10 PL matches (D1 L1) - collecting more wins in this period than in their previous 55 Premier League games (seven wins).

Reece Oxford became the second youngest player to start a Premier League game last weekend against Arsenal (16y 236d).

No Premier League player is currently on a longer run of starts for one side than West Ham goalkeeper Adrian (57 consecutive PL starts).

Andy King has scored three goals in four league appearances versus West Ham United.

Claudio Ranieri has lost three of his last four Premier League games as a manager versus West Ham.

West Ham are looking to win back to back Premier League games for the first time in 2015.

Christ those stats are scary.

Kasp

RDL Huth Wes Jeff

Kante

Marc King DD Mahrez

Vardz

Use Vardy as an outlet, hit the channels and hope he can pull of his West Brom away antics on the break again, solid midfield 3, use Mahrez and Jeff down the left against Tomkins.

Easy :thumbup:

think this will be what we line up with, hopefully vardy can offer a run down the channels and then the midfield can come into the box and get on the end of a cross.

Would love to see us win at Upton Park. I'd take a draw now, mind. But in all my visits I've never seen us win there.

This will be my first visit. What can I expect? :)

I think they're defence will be harder to break down. However I'm still confident we've got enough to get a win.

2-1 city.

This will be my first visit. What can I expect? :)

I think they're defence will be harder to break down. However I'm still confident we've got enough to get a win.

2-1 city.

It's a great ground, one of my favourites. Disappointed they are moving.

Archived