Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Spurs.. Pre match thread...

I don't tend to look at previous seasons too much as a guideline but I think we were better than them in both games last season, they were just more clinical. Both games we should have had pens and it might have been a different story. This time round, we look more clinical and more confident and I'm hoping it will be a very different type of game.

Comparing last seasons home game starting line up against the one likely for today:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30544152

We started with Hamer in goal, Simpson and Konch at the back with no Huth, no Vardy, no Albrighton, no Shinji.

On paper we look much stronger today than we did then.

Not only that, but do they look a stronger team than last year? Not really... Perfect time to get one over them!

You're like half of my reserves on football manager who do not understand the fact that despite having a 100% record, with the first team playing a brand of football which can only be described as a combination of Guardiola's barcelona and Juup's Munich, the players not in the side still expect to be starting.

Kante, kramaric, ulloa etc will all get a chance this season at some point, they have to take it though.

No, I totally understand the situation of why they aren't playing. You missed my point, which was that not getting a single minute in 3 games now makes him 4th choice, and how that will affect his season here and with the national team. I can see why he's not starting, that's obvious. But not a single minute to give them a 5 or 10 minute break after 3 games? The tinkerman now is going out of his way to prove he's not one, too far. No, I can't understand how Krama can possibly be happy. He is now 4th choice, so he needs to think about where he can get game time in his most important season. That's what I meant. I am sitting up in New Zealand until 4am 3 games in a row now hoping for a cameo, but I'm over it now. And tired as

Archived