Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Spurs.. Pre match thread...

Very excited about this one. Any game feels winnable right now, but I know Spurs will be a big threat. If we can pull this off, our next two fixtures at Bournemouth who looked terrible on TV yesterday, and Villa who are very beatable. Seriously could be flying come mid september.

We've already exceeded everybody's expectations so far, but make no mistake, this will be a toughie. Tottenham are inconsistent at best, but when they turn it on they're lethal.

Let's stay grounded and remember that these buggers beat us twice in the league last year putting six past us in the process. Our less than water-tight defense does worry me with that in mind.

I'd be happy with a score draw, though no late drama please as I have to leave for an early train! :ph34r:

1-1 or 2-2.

I have no doubt in our ability. Mahrez, Albrighton, Shinji and Vardy look on fire at the moment. Kingy and Drinky have got their swagger back in the middle. At the back I have a few doubts, Richie looks a bit exposed, Wes is just Wes always liable to the odd lapse. I don't think Kasper is looking as confident as when he had the big three in front of him.

Despite those doubts still believe we have enough but it depends which Spurs turn up. The one WE know and love full of expensive signings with a soft underbelly and it could be another three points. If they actually turn up as a team it could be a tough game.

Whatever, confidence is high, it'll be another sell out and the place will be rocking.

I have no doubt in our ability. Mahrez, Albrighton, Shinji and Vardy look on fire at the moment. Kingy and Drinky have got their swagger back in the middle. At the back I have a few doubts, Richie looks a bit exposed, Wes is just Wes always liable to the odd lapse. I don't think Kasper is looking as confident as when he had the big three in front of him.

Despite those doubts still believe we have enough but it depends which Spurs turn up. The one WE know and love full of expensive signings with a soft underbelly and it could be another three points. If they actually turn up as a team it could be a tough game.

Whatever, confidence is high, it'll be another sell out and the place will be rocking.

Spot on

Levy drags these deals out - but hopefully it will unsettle them.

Interesting piece in the evening standard about how levy's late deals hinder spurs in the early part of the season. He gets the most money out of these deals but it costs Spurs in the long run. Both The seasons when they finished a couple of points off champions league places they dropped 8 and 6 points enough to have made them qualify.

Hopefully this trend continues with players unsettled and the manager not knowing what players he will have for the next game.

One thing is guaranteed, Kane will score.

You never know which Spurs are going to show up! I think by all accounts last season they were lucky in both games! 

I'm gonna go 2-1 City, but it will be not be an easy contest - Mahrez to continue his good start and Andy King on the mark.

no chance he plays saturday tbh, Kante hasnt hardly broke the team because of the form.

Think he might be on the squad but unlikely to come on. I think Kante & Benalouane are on the bench to bed them in slowly, they'll be starting soon enough.

Archived