Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Livid

Stadium prepared for the egg chasers!

Radio Leicester reckon it's worth £54m per host city :o That'll pay for the new upper tier !!

At 56 seconds https://www.facebook.com/bbcleicester/videos/10153044418521971/?fref=nf

That'll  be all the businesses  like restaurants  and hotels etc taking their piece of the cake.

There were 27k at the match tonight - not too bad, I suppose, considering the teams involved and especially with the weather, too?  I didn't think the pitch looked too bad considering how much it rained shortly before.  Shame Canada lost :(

The problem with these matches is that you get groups of similar fans all over the place, rather than arranging them into groups/ends.  I had a group of loud Canadians behind me always trying to get some chants going, and a larger group of Romanians in front trying to do the same... They won :P

:o Didn't look too bad. Now I'm worried. How bad ??

There were a couple of scrapes near the try line at the Kop end (where I was), but I don't think it'll matter much.

Those who went saw a great match.

That it was, just what we/I was hoping for - really tight right up until the final penalty - dammit :P

EDIT: About the only other thing I'd add is that the seats could have been a tad wider for my 'tastes' :P;)

That it was, just what we/I was hoping for - really tight right up until the final penalty - dammit :P

I was delighted with the result but I'm sure it hurt badly for Canada. Overall it's been great watching some of the rugby from the Tier 2 sides, very entertaining.

I was delighted with the result but I'm sure it hurt badly for Canada. Overall it's been great watching some of the rugby from the Tier 2 sides, very entertaining.

It definitely hurts more when watching in person :P Shame it's so far away now to watch City matches - (when/if they're cheap, like this match was, unless they're away to a London side (that probably has seriously high ticket prices. :( ) ;) )

Shame I never had the angle to get the sort of shot from my seat :( I suck at taking pictures anyway - most of mine were blurry (and I have a crap camera on my dumbphone...). (SK1 KK row)

Hahaha, I wish I took this photo! Found this on Twitter, does look incredible though! I'm down there Sunday for Argentina v Namibia, second WC game I'll be going to, mad excited!

Hahaha, I wish I took this photo! Found this on Twitter, does look incredible though! I'm down there Sunday for Argentina v Namibia, second WC game I'll be going to, mad excited!

It was just a shame the crowd was so mixed and we couldn't get any real chants/clapper rhythm's going - the clockwise Mexican waves always struggled getting past SK4, too.  There were a load of schoolkids? in H1 trying their best to support Canada, but it was never enough...

It was just a shame the crowd was so mixed and we couldn't get any real chants/clapper rhythm's going - the clockwise Mexican waves always struggled getting past SK4, too. There were a load of schoolkids? in H1 trying their best to support Canada, but it was never enough...

Crowd was always going to he mixed on a game like this, will be interested to dee who'd there Sunday, can't imagine there's hundreds of Namibians

To be fair it's been good, went today and last Sunday, Argentinas fans created a good atmosphere, never seen so many nationalities today in one stadium. Towards the end I was assessing the pitch, no real harm done, 2 of the games being played in glorious sunshine probably helped!

Although I understand Tigers being annoyed the fact that 3 attendances of 27, 29 and today 30k sort of justified the decision in the eyes of the RFU.

Be glad to get back to seeing our team back on that pitch though!

Just seen 5 mins on itv. Pitch seems to be holding up.

Is this the last game?

£20 a ticket so I went and have to say compared to the Welford road games I'd been too in the past, this was great.

Pitch looks superb, I'd be worried if I was a Geordie as st james park looked the opposite to KP hallowed turf.

Two weeks as well til they use it but not many scrums in the match so should be no different.

£20 a ticket so I went and have to say compared to the Welford road games I'd been too in the past, this was great.

Pitch looks superb, I'd be worried if I was a Geordie as st james park looked the opposite to KP hallowed turf.

Two weeks as well til they use it but not many scrums in the match so should be no different.

Where'd you manage to get £20 a ticket from? I looked and I think the cheapest was around £45 so didn't bother with it.

Where'd you manage to get £20 a ticket from? I looked and I think the cheapest was around £45 so didn't bother with it.

Well I lied it was £20.40, credit card surcharge of 40p!

I looked online official site, only expensive ones as you say, then around Thursday cat d seats came up at £20 so booked then, it said either goal end but I was in fact east stand side just in the away section that usually is, I think those cat areas were moved a bit to get more cheaper seats.

Archived