Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Livid

Stadium prepared for the egg chasers!

For players who "understand" the rules there sure are a lot of penalties. Makes you wonder about their mentality if they understand so clearly. Didn't Loughborough Colleges get 12 points from four penalties as their opening scores against the Tigers today? Four penalties! Imagine Vardy let loose on a rugby field! :D

You have to play the ref that's all part of it, if the refs not picking up on something, abuse it

Dunno I just wanted to post in caps really

lol FAIR PLAY.

Im extatic because Leicester won and the missus is pissed cuz England *rugby* lost. I tried consoling her. But to I'll effect. Now she won't talk to me. Lmao. I'm still happy so who cares right. ;-)

Enjoy the sofa tonight mate. Alone. lol

Im extatic because Leicester won and the missus is pissed cuz England *rugby* lost. I tried consoling her. But to I'll effect. Now she won't talk to me. Lmao. I'm still happy so who cares right. ;-)

Just to quote. She hates football and likes rugby. So I'm in the right. Right?

In the same way every football players feels the need to role around on the floor once they've been hit by the wind to win a penalty, yes.

...but we all know that but somehow rugby fans claim their game is above all that sort of thing. Clearly not.

...but we all know that but somehow rugby fans claim their game is above all that sort of thing. Clearly not.

What rugby fans do you speak to mate? One of the greatest players ever, Richie McCaw, is known for knowing every single rule and how to bend them to win a game, everyone knows it happens that's all part of it, that's part the fun of it. With all due respect, as much as you hate the sport, posting about rugby and cheating when 50% if the headlines in football are about cheating in some way, really makes no sense. Reaaaaaaally not in the mood right now for this conversation right now so I wish you a good Saturday night and hope your hitting those pints

What rugby fans do you speak to mate? One of the greatest players ever, Richie McCaw, is known for knowing every single rule and how to bend them to win a game, everyone knows it happens that's all part of it, that's part the fun of it. With all due respect, as much as you hate the sport, posting about rugby and cheating when 50% if the headlines in football are about cheating in some way, really makes no sense. Reaaaaaaally not in the mood right now for this conversation right now so I wish you a good Saturday night and hope your hitting those pints

What rugby fans ?? Obviously don't know the same Tigers fans that look down their upturned noses at football fans and laugh out loud when City lose. And not just Tigers fans either.

What rugby fans ?? Obviously don't know the same Tigers fans that look down their upturned noses at football fans and laugh out loud when City lose. And not just Tigers fans either.

Like, all rugby fans pal. I'm as big a tiger fan as I am city fan, probably bigger tigers fan, if city lose you'll find me in my bed not saying a word scrolling down this forum close almost crying. I'm as passionate as anyone else on here mate and can tell you the only reason people "turn their noses up" is because in terms of respect, football is disgusting. Once the players stop crying at everything and diving, itd be far more popular amongst rugby fans. Now as I said, I'm in a foul mood, enjoy your night.

Don't understand the whole "players don't understand the rules never mind the viewers" that's a ridiculous statement, Im fairly confident I know ALL the rules considering I've played it since i was 8. I get that from an outsider its just a mess but if you like/follow/play the game you will obviously know the rules

I have both played to county level and refereed rugby (years ago now) and I'd say the problem is that there are so many chances for a decision and people watching often don't understand that the ref is trying to keep the game flowing, if you penalise every single infringement the game is almost unplayable

I have both played to county level and refereed rugby (years ago now) and I'd say the problem is that there are so many chances for a decision and people watching often don't understand that the ref is trying to keep the game flowing, if you penalise every single infringement the game is almost unplayable

what was you're opinion on Farrell's sin binning last night? He was given it for tackling off the ball but I'd say it looked like Giteau was getting the ball

what was you're opinion on Farrell's sin binning last night? He was given it for tackling off the ball but I'd say it looked like Giteau was getting the ball

Didn't watch the game, can't stand watching Union.

So how many are actually in the KP?

Why couldn't they use Welford Rd?

The owners don't even get the benefit of marketing the KP brand.

Pretty sure Welford Road is having construction works done, guess it brings revenue to the city and I would be surprised if our owners aren't getting some sort of cut for letting the ground to be used...

I don't understand the ignorance towards rugby. 

You do realise it's not an either/or when following football and rugby.

It's not ideal having it at the stadium with the impact on the surface and all rugby fans would have preferred to have Welford Rd host it.

Archived