Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Always Next Year

Rodgers Sacked By Liverpool - Klopp to the Kop 3 years

By end of november, Klopp will start to get Liverpool picking up 3 pointers consistently.

This season I am sure Liverpool will be happy with top 4, they will still need to fight for it, but I trust

Klopp will be a success.I have followed his career, here in Germany, he will take liverpool into another era,

but the fans should not expect immediate success.

Morhino,nor Wenger should not try and clash with him, his caustic wit is far superior, and he wont bite.

Its going to be interesting though how he and the English media get on.I am sure he will get some shots across

his bows, but he himself, will burn some fingers.

By end of november, Klopp will start to get Liverpool picking up 3 pointers consistently.

This season I am sure Liverpool will be happy with top 4, they will still need to fight for it, but I trust

Klopp will be a success.I have followed his career, here in Germany, he will take liverpool into another era,

but the fans should not expect immediate success.

Morhino,nor Wenger should not try and clash with him, his caustic wit is far superior, and he wont bite.

Its going to be interesting though how he and the English media get on.I am sure he will get some shots across

his bows, but he himself, will burn some fingers.

lol

Rodgers didn't get this type of attention in his first few days/weeks there.

They've got a positive vibe now and am sure their confidence will spring back again.

Still haven't replaced Gerrard, and not convinced Henderson is on Gerrard's criteria level.

Klopp is a great guy, he'll no doubt round them all up for sunday lunch down the local Toby Carvery or something unusual.

Love the pictures of him having a beer with his missus outside some random bar in Liverpool after his first press conference. Seemed happy chatting to the locals and posing for selfies with them. Maybe he really is the 'normal one'. Got a feeling he's going to be great at Anfield. Good luck to him.

Archived