Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

Dion Curtis Henry..

Haha, conceding three against Millwall is hardly the most encouraging start. But good luck to the lad. He's clearly caught the eye and sounds as if he's willing to learn.

Quite why he'd come here to play Academy stuff I don't know, especially having broken into the first team at Posh.

Opportunity? Or Mark 11 Conrad Logan?  

Don't know why we need another goalkeeper, Schwarzer's still got a good few years left in him

I'd imagine that Ranieri seems set on having players that can improve and grow at the club.... He seems to of pretty much frozen out Schwarzer and Also Wasileski ( sp!?)

Do you think that's due to him having no drive to find a new club or no one wanting him?

He is injured and, I believe, training with Leicester. He posted on Twitter on Monday that he was looking forward to getting back to playing again.

On a side note, Conrad Logan is still without a club....

Now there's a player that, when picking the team, was always guaranteed to be first name you'd write down on the list of subs.

He made the bench his own, although he proved he could be versatile too when needed playing very occasionally out of position in goal.

Archived