Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Would you rather...?

Vardy or Win?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather Vardy scores this Saturday and we lose, or that we win and Vardy doesn't score?

• Vardy scores - we lose
    • Vardy doesn't score - we win

Christ, really? That's so unromantic and short sighted. The record could stand for 20 years!

For the umpteenth time, the real record for consecutive goals in the top flight is 12 and has stood since the 1930's. This PL record is a made up record but of course we'd all like Vardy to beat it. But what could be more romantic than another few weeks at the top of the league? It might be 20 years until it happens again. 3 points all day long thanks...

With the fantastic start we have had I will happily lose this match being a great match and 2-1 loss with Vardy scoring as I would love to see how much longer his run can go on.

If we were languishing at the bottom the points would be more appropriate

With the fantastic start we have had I will happily lose this match being a great match and 2-1 loss with Vardy scoring as I would love to see how much longer his run can go on.

If we were languishing at the bottom the points would be more appropriate

Points are still appropriate, we only have 28 you know, not mathematically safe yet  :D

Guest seanfox778

As much as I want Vardy to get the record, last seasons win against them was an exquisite feeling and I'd love another dose of that.

Fans would actually prefer to get beat and Vardy score than win and he doesnt. The funniest thing about it is Vardy himself would prefer 3 points than to score. Joke

Exactly.

3 points

But if we lose tomorrow and Vardy scores it will put a smile on my face.

Tougher question is what would make you happier:

3 points and no Vardy goal.

Or 2-2 with Vardy getting a last minute winner?

How can it be 2-2 if Vardy gets a last minute winner?

It's 3 points for me.  The club always comes before any player. 

Why do I even support our players? Because they play for my club, no other reason.  Yes I'd love Vardy to break the record, but not at the expense of us not winning the game (if indeed that really was the choice on offer).

Archived