Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Crazy Stat Time!

6 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

By my count Kane has 11 goals at the KP, including the two he scored for Leicester when on loan.

This is the same amount as David Connolly, 
Paul Gallagher has 22 at the KP, others like King, Vardy, Fryatt, Nugent, Hume and Dickov all have more at than Kane, so can only think that stat is PL only.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, beepee1984 said:

No reigning FA Cup winner has gone out by losing by 3 or more goals since 1960...

Oh wait...

I mean

Leicester make FA Cup history by being the 1st reigning FA cup winner to got out by losing by 3 or more goals in 62 years

If we're not the first then we haven't made history.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, beepee1984 said:

No reigning FA Cup winner has gone out by losing by 3 or more goals since 1960...

Oh wait...

I mean

Leicester make FA Cup history by being the 1st reigning FA cup winner to got out by losing by 3 or more goals in 62 years

To a team from a lower division.

6 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

Thats the 58th goal we've shipped in all comps this season so far.  Will we top 100?  And if so, when did we last do that? 

It's getting to look the reverse of our relegation season Defended well but couldn't score.

On 07/02/2022 at 05:32, kristianity77 said:

Thats the 58th goal we've shipped in all comps this season so far.  Will we top 100?  And if so, when did we last do that? 

To be fair in a season where we are playing in Europe we will play a minimum of 50 games. So anything other than working this out on an average goals conceded per game is completely irrelevant.

8 minutes ago, davieG said:

Leicester have let in 18 goals from set-pieces this season - to put that into context, Wolves have conceded just 17 times in the entire campaign.

A bit misleading that one, 18 goals from set pieces is in all competitions- just the 10 in the league, Wolves 17 conceded is just in the league.

Its definitely shite! And I’m not defending it, but I also bloody hate deliberately misleading stats.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Rain King said:

We've faced 44 different teams in the Premier League. We've beaten 43 of them.

There is only one team we have faced in the Premier League but haven't beaten. Any guesses who?

Got to be someone like Fulham or Bolton?

Edited by TiffToff88