Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Spurs AWAY FA Cup Third Round...thoughts etc

I got a feeling Claudio will go for complete refresh including Schwarz for Kasper. 

If Chilwell is back I think he plays. If not then Mr Fuchs please. 

If Dyer gets the hook from Swansea then play Gray and/or Dodoo on the flanks

Schwarz

RDL - Was - Benny - Fuchs/Chilwell 

Dyer/Gray  -Inler-King- Dodoo

Oka and Kram

subs: Ulloa and a load of U21 team

Interesting to see how Spurs will play it too. they may go for the win with their best team with one or two changes. But either way I think this may play into our hands for the midweek fixture. Got a feeling if we lose the Cup game that I expect we could beat them in midweek and vice-versa!

Assuming nobody else comes in or leaves, then I'd like to see:

Schmeichel

De Laet  Benalouane  Wasilewski  Chilwell

Dyer         King         Inler          Gray

Okazaki    Kramaric

However, I can see their being another addition and potentially a departure before then so until we reach Friday its anyone's guess really. Looking forward to seeing Gray play in a Leicester shirt though.

Do people realize that when they start Leo and Kram in this game it basically puts Okazaki up top in the league. If the club wants to find out if he can play up top, I'd much prefer it being in this game of lesser consequence.

No it gives a chance to see if krammy can play with some support and gives us an actual plan b if it works.

Would like to see some changes here and not just in terms of personnel. We need to be able to retain possession even if its just in stages to take the sting out of games. Yes we've gotten where we are playing the fast and direct counter attacking football but the players look knackered and it really all hinges on Vardy and Mahrez being 100% on it

Would love to see Gray start

3-1 Spurs

Assuming nobody else comes in or leaves, then I'd like to see:

Schmeichel

De Laet  Benalouane  Wasilewski  Chilwell

Dyer         King         Inler          Gray

Okazaki    Kramaric

However, I can see their being another addition and potentially a departure before then so until we reach Friday its anyone's guess really. Looking forward to seeing Gray play in a Leicester shirt though.

Imagine it will be that but with Scwarzer in for Kasper

Vorm

Trippier

Vertongham

Fazio

Rose

Mason

Dembele

Townsend

Pritchard

Chadli

Son

Probably worst case scenario for them. A decent second string team (minus vertonghen who seems to play every game for them). I imagine a few first teamers will actually get some game time considering we're 2nd so this is going to be a tough one if we don't play a fairly strong team.

Could be a good chance to make some money on Spurs winning a million corners against us though!

If Schwarzer plays, I might have them to score 4+

Archived