Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tom's Pasta

Fragrances

30 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Best winter fragrance is thierry mugler pure malt. Seems to go under the radar too but it is absolutely fantastic. Pure Havane is also great by them.

Seems pretty cheap so might take a punt on it.

Can't stand Sauvage, rancid stuff.

17 minutes ago, Frost said:

Seems pretty cheap so might take a punt on it.

Can't stand Sauvage, rancid stuff.

Yeah I just checked myself and that’s the cheapest I have seen it. If you like dark strong fragrances then go for it. I think it’s amazing it’s like mixed berries caramel and bourbon. Sounds weird but smells legit.

27 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Tom Ford tobacco vanilla is the one

Yeah that is ****ing class. Never had a bottle but went in to selfridges in birmingham a few years back and pretended to be really rich. The Tom Ford guy bought it and gave me 15ml for free. Great scent. A cheap option that smells very similar is l'occitane eau des baux.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Aqua di Parma is quite popular…. Thought I’d give it a bezz with this deal…. It’s not generally discounted either

£55 instead of £110

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/acq...y-base-3619707

That’s mad if you got that. I prefer the colonia intenza by them but this is decent.

The code doesn’t work anymore.

24 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

That’s mad if you got that. I prefer the colonia intenza by them but this is decent.

The code doesn’t work anymore.

Yeah…. Managed to nab it!  A nice little Xmas pressie to me!

Did you go all the way to payment?  That is where I applied the HUKD60 and it worked…

1 minute ago, Wolfox said:

Yeah…. Managed to nab it!  A nice little Xmas pressie to me!

Did you go all the way to payment?  That is where I applied the HUKD60 and it worked…

When did you do it?

I went through to payment but couldn’t see the box so I checked the comments and plenty of people said it wasn’t working 

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

When did you do it?

I went through to payment but couldn’t see the box so I checked the comments and plenty of people said it wasn’t working 

About 60 mins ago…. There was a code entry point right at the very end…. You need to have completed the first few steps before you can add it 

18 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

About 60 mins ago…. There was a code entry point right at the very end…. You need to have completed the first few steps before you can add it 

Ahhh, I’ll give it a go. Cheers 

That worked, cheers for the heads up.

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

Aqua di Parma is quite popular…. Thought I’d give it a bezz with this deal…. It’s not generally discounted either

£55 instead of £110

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/acq...y-base-3619707

Thanks for that.  I can't say I've ever smelt it, but read a few reviews & I like them zesty.

Should be buying stuff for other people, but a nice little Christmas present to me

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/11/2020 at 22:41, Unabomber said:

Yeah I just checked myself and that’s the cheapest I have seen it. If you like dark strong fragrances then go for it. I think it’s amazing it’s like mixed berries caramel and bourbon. Sounds weird but smells legit.

Ordered a bottle yesterday for £38.

Taking a punt as I've never tried it before but for the price it's worth a go - should be a decent enough winter fragrance.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hey folks, looking for a really nice, stand out fragrance for my wedding day. What do people recommend.

My fave that I've tried so far is Aventus - creed which went down really well with lots of people and my partner liked it but it didn't dazzle her like I had hoped.

I usually wear le male or sauvage if I'm out in the evening but wanting something that just oozes class. Been recommended La nuit by YSL, anyone tried that? Any others? 

1 hour ago, Benguin said:

Hey folks, looking for a really nice, stand out fragrance for my wedding day. What do people recommend.

My fave that I've tried so far is Aventus - creed which went down really well with lots of people and my partner liked it but it didn't dazzle her like I had hoped.

I usually wear le male or sauvage if I'm out in the evening but wanting something that just oozes class. Been recommended La nuit by YSL, anyone tried that? Any others? 

If she doesn’t like Aventus call it off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Benguin said:

I have had la nuit which is very nice but nothing too special. Try Green Irish Tweed by Creed that is good and not common like Aventus.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

I have had la nuit which is very nice but nothing too special. Try Green Irish Tweed by Creed that is good and not common like Aventus.

Just ordered a sample. Thanks for the recommendation.