Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tom's Pasta

Fragrances

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Kopfkino said:

Currently looking for a couple more options, anyone know of anything decent that came out in the last year? Currently use Terre D'Hermes, TF Tobacco Vanille, CDG Blackpepper, Armani Code, and some Lacoste thing for everyday use. 

I use Abercrombie fierce quite alot, I also like there winter fragrance.  Not ma y people wear it in the UK. The Mrs likes the Michael Kors blue 

4 hours ago, Kopfkino said:

Currently looking for a couple more options, anyone know of anything decent that came out in the last year? Currently use Terre D'Hermes, TF Tobacco Vanille, CDG Blackpepper, Armani Code, and some Lacoste thing for everyday use. 

Valentino and Creed Aventus are the ones.

43 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

I have used this thread to buy some "aftershave" ?? That's still what I call it.

sauvage was pretty good.

Just finishing Bleu which has no smell on me.

What fragrance mid-high range price would work on the skin of a fat sweaty walrus? (daily use)

Valentino isn’t too expensive and smells incredible. Also, Acqua Di Parma- Colonia Intensa is very decent.

• Thanks 1

I've used this same brand of aftershave for the last 15 years...

Image result for jean paul gaultier le male

I've absolutely no idea if it's trendy or old fashioned these days, but I like the smell of it and I get the occasional comment from the ladies if I'm out in public :D

For you cool young dudes who know your stuff, is this still acceptable for a bloke in his mid 40's to use or should I now change? If so, what would be best for an old twat like me?

Thanking you...

14 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I've absolutely no idea if it's trendy or old fashioned these days, but I like the smell of it and I get the occasional comment from the ladies if I'm out in public :D

For you cool young dudes who know your stuff, is this still acceptable for a bloke in his mid 40's to use or should I now change? If so, what would be best for an old twat like me?

Thanking you...

It’s decent enough, JPG also does one called Le Beau Male which I prefer because it isn’t as overpowering as the normal one.

As for what you should wear, whatever you think smells decent mate. Sounds like you have been through enough to forget about worrying what you smell like.

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

It’s decent enough, JBG also does one called Le Beau Male which I prefer because it isn’t as overpowering as the normal one.

As for what you should wear, whatever you think smells decent mate. Sounds like you have been through enough to forget about worrying what you smell like.

Thanks mate. Yeah, it's not exactly top of my list of priorities at the moment but thought I'd use the opportunity to ask the experts :)

As long as it's still acceptable, that's cool :thumbup: 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Thanking you...

bacon.png.d188efefecac13697b5d4f906f2a7a75.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jean-Paul-Gaultier-Le-Male-Eau-de-Toilette-125ml-400218.jpg
I've absolutely no idea if it's trendy or old fashioned these days, but I like the smell of it and I get the occasional comment from the ladies if I'm out in public [emoji3]

Thanking you...

I just got some of that Izzy. Had it years and years ago, so it brought me amazing memories of being young and free!

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

I just got some of that Izzy. Had it years and years ago, so it brought me amazing memories of being young and free!

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

:D If it’s good enough for you big fella then that’ll do for me! Happy new year MC! :thumbup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Great Boos Up said:

I have used this thread to buy some "aftershave" ?? That's still what I call it.

sauvage was pretty good.

Just finishing Bleu which has no smell on me.

What fragrance mid-high range price would work on the skin of a fat sweaty walrus? (daily use)

Ysl la Nuit de l’homme

tom for noir extreme

thierry mulger pure malt

the above are all more autumn winter scents though but all amazing. 

Edited by Unabomber